Fluorine

Charli XCX

tbh this album doesn't top 'charli' for me personally

I might agree in a few months. This album is just still so fresh and stuff. But I can see why, charli was so much more fleshed out and longer. It has the ability to pull you in from any direction, and has a lot more leg room compared to this little fun thing she made in a month lol. But I love this album to pieces regardless

I'm so grateful that party 4 u doesnt have that god awful "breakdown" of some kettle whistling.

true but i wouldn't mind an extended/ultimate edit if someone hasn't made one already ...... :oprah3:

omg, can she please give us the stems ? it's such a malleable song/concept honestly. considering her message earlier perhaps it would make her feel better to hear fan edits..... :oprah3: but really the thought of p4u stems makes me weak.

she's on the corona-coaster like everyone else, and is having ups and downs. groundbreaking!

it's kinda cute to me bc she's so emotionally intelligent when it comes to her art, *especially* this album, like visions is so romantic i..... but simultaneously gets so swept up in what she's doing that seems to enter a whole new reality. her albums certainly sound like it. mean she didn't lie but she's a little late  :wub:

true but i wouldn't mind an extended/ultimate edit if someone hasn't made one already ...... :oprah3:

There you go, Party 4 U extended with original version drops :wub:

https://wi.to/dfa7eb1cb1ca96b5

I thought I hated those kettle whistles. Until she took them off :/  jujuba's edit makes them make sense  :bop:

I'm glad you liked it! <3

y'all can say whatever you want about Sucker but Need Ur Luv is still a masterpiece

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: