Fluorine

Charli XCX

The kettle noise breakdown on the original p4u was my least favorite part of the song, I'm so glad she got rid of all that. final p4u>>>

The final p4u is better as a more complete song but even if you don’t like the kettle noise part, the drop after the first chorus is still a bop

So after sitting with this for over a week now, I am obsessed, definitely my favourite project of hers since Number 1 Angel.

Instant favourites are Party 4 U, Visions, Enemy and Detonate... Had a rejig of the tracklist too...

01. Pink Diamond

02. Claws

03. Enemy

04. Party 4 U

05. Visions

06. Detonate

07. 7 Years

08. I Finally Understand

09. Anthems

10. C2.0

11. Forever

I actually haven’t even been on here as much since HIFN dropped, which is weird :toofunny: but I am 1 for 1 in my recommendations so far with the album. A friend of mine, who is an artist, seemed to be really impressed with it and seems to think Charli is only going to get more popular in time, so there’s that. :defeated:

I think it’s one of her strongest albums to date and a great entry point for new listeners. Every song is strong and hits in its own different way. Charli proving once again how she’s one of the most inspiring people in music. :defeated: :defeated:

omg i just started listening to her music and WHY IS SO GOOD  :flutter:

Her music isn't ANYTHING like i expected

1o0m8bldrh551.png

I want Charli to experiment with her punk roots mixed with PC music… Am I asking for too much? Probably. But Dylan Brady seems like someone who could help her with that kind of sound! We need a comeback of Mow That Lawn Charli BUT with PC music Charli at the same time. I think she loves both  :flutter:

"Slip and slide up my thighs (Ah)

Juicy just like clementines
Sorry if I make you cry"

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

still a bop tho

1o0m8bldrh551.png

I want Charli to experiment with her punk roots mixed with PC music… Am I asking for too much? Probably. But Dylan Brady seems like someone who could help her with that kind of sound! We need a comeback of Mow That Lawn Charli BUT with PC music Charli at the same time. I think she loves both  :flutter:

I have an unrealistic dream of Charli doing a punk/pc song with brakence. I feel like it'd be so dope though.  :flutter:

I've been thinking about and wanting Charli to explore her punk sound fully too..she definitely seems to want to tap into that raw energy she had during her punk phase, I'd love a record that's a marriage between her TR sound and the dirty punk sound we never got from her along with elements of 80's dance pop like Gone, like imagine a punk album with her singing about themes of being burnt out from partying and wanting to run away to the country side w her lover ala Mow that lawn..it'd be a cool transition away from the cyber pc AG sound she's had for the past few releases

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7