Fluorine

Charli XCX

Am i going crazy or are there some tiny lil charli adlibs in the Rihanna demo?

the adlibs are there, they were there in selena's version so it figures they'd be in rihanna's too

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Am i going crazy or are there some tiny lil charli adlibs in the Rihanna demo?

Even in Selena’s version the part that goes “that shit is tears me up uuhhhh-oohhh” that ‘uuuhhhh-ooohhh” is just Charli, Selena didn’t bother doing it herself lmao

giphy.gif

Even in Selena’s version the part that goes “that shit is tears me up uuhhhh-oohhh” that ‘uuuhhhh-ooohhh” is just Charli, Selena didn’t bother doing it herself lmao

With the Rihanna demo these are the parts I think are Charli

- The "uhh"s at 0:01-0:06 (These are in the charli demo too so)

- The "That same old love" bgv at 1:25

- Also I think there's one charli vocal stem mixed in with Rihanna's "uuhhhh-oohhh"s

the way that HIFN references the original xcx3 with party4u and the actual xcx3 with c2.0.... her mind

when you say "original xcx3" i assume you're talking about xcx world, but i thought p4u was like, late 2017 from the pop2 sessions?

xMcVPI7.jpg

when you say "original xcx3" i assume you're talking about xcx world, but i thought p4u was like, late 2017 from the pop2 sessions?

she says 'come to my party' in party4u  :poordat: but also party4u had a chance of being on xcx world, it was played in summer 2017