Fluorine

Charli XCX

that user never replies when people ask "what is purpose?"

No, they already responded to me on this thread when I asked what it is:

''Someone played some stuff for me last year and I was hoping it would make it onto Charli, but it didn't it's kinda sad song, her voice sounded so good on it''

that purpose song does not exist the fuck. that user never replies when people ask "what is purpose?" a troll i guess.

I already replied, I just don't remember if it was titled On Purpose or Purpose.

Either way the line was "You know I never meant to hurt you on purpose" her voice was kind of cracking like she was about to cry. But fuck it was good, I'd compare it to Next Life, but way more personal and emotional and a bit faster

Random question, but didn’t someone in here have their own custom made XCX World vinyl record done w sleeve etc and all? Who was that and where did you get it done at? Was thinking of making my own/possibly other artists’ unreleased songs but don’t know which is the best for it as far as allowing other artists’ content to be pressed

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Random question, but didn’t someone in here have their own custom made XCX World vinyl record done w sleeve etc and all? Who was that and where did you get it done at? Was thinking of making my own/possibly other artists’ unreleased songs but don’t know which is the best for it as far as allowing other artists’ content to be pressed

God have been wondering this for so long and there isn’t anyone fucking helpful for it

God have been wondering this for so long and there isn’t anyone fucking helpful for it

RIGHT!!! ugh, I wanna press a whole bunch of unreleased Lana tbh cause that bootleg unreleased collection on vinyl (although I have it) is trash especially how DIY the back cover looks... also like who made the decision to use the h&m shoot for that vinyl sleeve color cause it’s AWFUL

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19