Fluorine

Charli XCX

if Charli's secretly behind some of these leaks or anyone has it hun can u PLEASE bless our ears with If I Cried..... imagine the serve  :flutter:  :flutter:  :party:  :excited:  :rollin:  :crai:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Can someone re-upload Girls Nigh Out feat. tyni on something other than dbree it wont let me download from there anymore 

also the fact that this thread is gonna hit 6 million views .... WOW the power

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

ugh dbree ain't workin for me anymore

chrome is blocking it because it says its unsafe/has harmful programs?? and I tried to open on safari and it just didn't load

ah well, I will use the mega post but if anyone else is having this problem/knows how to solve it, please lmk :) 

nice cocc bro

ugh dbree ain't workin for me anymore

chrome is blocking it because it says its unsafe/has harmful programs?? and I tried to open on safari and it just didn't load

ah well, I will use the mega post but if anyone else is having this problem/knows how to solve it, please lmk :)

Dbrees been doing the same for me. When you're on the site with the security error message: click 'Details' and then click 'Visit this site.'  It'll take you there anyways.