Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone notice how the distortion on the beginning of 'Forever' is so much less when you play it through your phone's speakers but on anything else it's the same as before?

Like... what's the science behind it?  :O

Omg you're right. I just listened to the song with my phone's speakers for the first time (I barely ever listen to music not via my headphone lol) and it sounds different 

i imagine this is still gonna happen? like a deluxe version with new tracks and remixes or maybe a remixes ep?

i just think with the blm movement, she's been prioritising other things, rather than promoting music etc. if anything i'm still loving the album so can wait a little longer for the enemy visuals and new songs!

i wonder if the physical versions will be the standard album or the expanded edition

i imagine this is still gonna happen? like a deluxe version with new tracks and remixes or maybe a remixes ep?

i just think with the blm movement, she's been prioritising other things, rather than promoting music etc. if anything i'm still loving the album so can wait a little longer for the enemy visuals and new songs!

i wonder if the physical versions will be the standard album or the expanded edition

enemy visual is showing in Spotify now btw!

enemy visual is showing in Spotify now btw!

oh really? i thought she would've announced it somewhere but i guess she's using her platform for more important things atm