Fluorine

Charli XCX

idk if this is a possibility but 100 gecs is finally releasing the remix album next friday and we already got charli on the ringtone remix but what if this remix snippet is from their album? 

idk if this is a possibility but 100 gecs is finally releasing the remix album next friday and we already got charli on the ringtone remix but what if this remix snippet is from their album?

I don’t think it is. The track list for the remix album leaked a couple weeks ago and she isn’t anywhere else on it. The leak could be fake but it seems pretty legit.

I don’t think it is. The track list for the remix album leaked a couple weeks ago and she isn’t anywhere else on it. The leak could be fake but it seems pretty legit.

yeah i saw that tracklist before but yeah, it's probably a random song, bc it does sound legit

Wait... OG Official (Types?) is so much better than the album version for me...

It's not Types, I think it might just be some Official remix someone made and then tried uploading to dbree as a demo of official? idk that's what it sounds like to me

Inchresting.... To this day I've never heard the famed Types then  :rip:

that's cuz it hasn't leaked yet lol. There's a 20 second snippet of it online though that was leaked about 2 years ago or so by musicmafia before they got shutdown. It's probably on youtube or soundcloud or somewhere if u try searching for it.

You can’t hear the hhmm from noonie so I’m not sure?? It’s not in charlis version in the beginning so maybe??

It might be a different version. It sounds clear and a bit different to the Noonie version that Danny has played on the past

also i might be nitpicking but i think the intro in charli's version is more marimba and in noonie's it's more bells