Fluorine

Charli XCX

i can't believe that we are not getting charli ag cook on his album just a fucking cover of official bhye

Charli said she’s excited for Mad Max. Could it be a hint? or she just genuinely likes the track?

But he put a Charli song on his album?

well, yeah, it's his production and afterall it's going to be a different version (i don't think charli's vocals will be on it since it's on the nord ~a digital piano~ album) but it's not something new, i meant a new song which is what people are talking about

XCX World -> Pop2 -> True Romance -> How I'm Feeling Now -> 14 -> Charli -> SUCKER -> Number 1 Angel

Quite possibly the worst take I’ve ever seen...

Opinions aside - how can you put Pop 2 near the top & N1A at the bottom??!?!?... they’re sister albums, they exist in the same world. Makes no cents luv.

14417469274.gif

Quite possibly the worst take I’ve ever seen...

Opinions aside - how can you put Pop 2 near the top & N1A at the bottom??!?!?... they’re sister albums, they exist in the same world. Makes no cents luv.

Sonically Pop 2 and Charli sound like they exist in the same world... There's nothing tying Pop 2 and N1A together other than that they're mixtapes.  :facepalm:

I made a controversial point, but I'm sure XCX World stans will come out of the closet and defend my holy trinities, cause all these ugly SUCKER stans decided to come out of their holes.