Fluorine

Charli XCX

I wonder if she's gonna include any more scrapped songs on XCX5. She said she was working on 'the most pop album she's ever made' before HIFN was going into production and she was reworking taxi around the time she said that... I could live without an official taxi release though

I wonder if she's gonna include any more scrapped songs on XCX5. She said she was working on 'the most pop album she's ever made' before HIFN was going into production and she was reworking taxi around the time she said that... I could live without an official taxi release though

I’m ready for that. I can’t even imagine what a Charli album inspired by Janet would even sound like. I’d say I guess the label would want to carefully roll out the album, if Charli has signed a new deal recently then maybe we’ll get the Sophie music later this year then the Janet album in 2021 so she can shoot videos and tour.

is the version of 2bad with the painfully long instrumental chorus the final version? cause if so we gonna fight

i really hope not, it's a bop but i always skip after the second pre-chorus because there's just nothing after it besides the instrumental

I’m ready for that. I can’t even imagine what a Charli album inspired by Janet would even sound like. I’d say I guess the label would want to carefully roll out the album, if Charli has signed a new deal recently then maybe we’ll get the Sophie music later this year then the Janet album in 2021 so she can shoot videos and tour.

after listening to a few snippets of janet's music she could definitely slip die 4 in there. I'm still not over HIFN... I'm assuming that she'd tie in some elements from that album to xcx5 so it makes sense to do a tour for both albums at once. It'll probably have a sound like Enemy or Forever if thats the case

i really hope not, it's a bop but i always skip after the second pre-chorus because there's just nothing after it besides the instrumental

the power it could have...

Thanks, also do we know if Why You Looking At Me is new or just an outtake? I currently have it in my Charli Outtakes/songs that fit that sound

it’s probably very old and it’s not a charli outtake for sure

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Thanks, also do we know if Why You Looking At Me is new or just an outtake? I currently have it in my Charli Outtakes/songs that fit that sound

I was believing it was from 2014/2015, a StarGate produced demo, maybe for another singer, or maybe for herself but later scrapped. Don't even know if it was actually intended for a project. I have a theory that she would have created a whole StarGate produced album with many of the recent leaks, including "Why You Lookin at Me" and like 10 other tracks.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I was believing it was from 2014/2015, a StarGate produced demo, maybe for another singer, or maybe for herself but later scrapped. Don't even know if it was actually intended for a project. I have a theory that she would have created a whole StarGate produced album with many of the recent leaks, including "Why You Lookin at Me" and like 10 other tracks.

She was just working with them a lot. Pitch songs, XCX world, ect... They weren't working on a certain project that's for sure