Fluorine

Charli XCX

I just remembered Dua was at Charli’s show when I was in Berlin. I have every faith they’ve recorded something together, maybe for this album maybe something scrapped.

I just remembered Dua was at Charli’s show when I was in Berlin. I have every faith they’ve recorded something together, maybe for this album maybe something scrapped.

or maybe she went to go learn about stage presence  :oic2:

i find Dua super boring but im interested in anything ANYTHING Charli so im def excited for the mix.

was listening to that Ellie golding track with Juice Wrld and i wish Charli had gotten the chance to collab with him. i think he'd be a good fit.

my most desired collab with Charli is def Chali and ARCA. feel like they would be such a good pairing!

or maybe she went to go learn about stage presence :oic2:

I’d defend Dua, however at the end of the Charli tour I remember being so blown away when I realised it was a one woman show, aside from the queens of joined her for Shake It. Every other time I’ve seen her there was a band or dancers.

Thinking about the how I’m feeling now press release, I’m surprised there was an overspend on Charli, the tour seemed to be successful? I think there were only a few shows which didn’t sell out. I’m glad Berlin was the only date I could make, I flew back from a holiday in Australia via Hong Kong to the UK, just to fly to Berlin 8 hours later and get up at 4am. I was so drunk when I met Charli I froze up after all these years waiting...

i find Dua super boring but im interested in anything ANYTHING Charli so im def excited for the mix.

was listening to that Ellie golding track with Juice Wrld and i wish Charli had gotten the chance to collab with him. i think he'd be a good fit.

the DELUSION this comment has