2 girls night out

3 click

4 party 4 u

5 queen lizzy

6 bounce

7 shake it

8 focus

and so it goes :toofloppy:

the fact that i've seen people on twitter putting TR, Sucker and Charli outtakes on XCX World... it makes me want to d*e:rip::rip::rip:

bIZyMFi.gif

13 minutes ago, Waterfall said:

the fact that i've seen people on twitter putting TR, Sucker and Charli outtakes on XCX World... it makes me want to d*e:rip::rip::rip:

i get when people change the order of the songs or when they add songs from the same session, period etc

but i just can't when people do this I Rebuke You GIFs | Tenor

3 hours ago, Waterfall said:

I agressively agree on this. It's a sort of useless obsession I have with arranging unreleased songs by era that I can't stand when people make albums with random songs. But that's just my obsessive and stupid self - don't mind me too much.

Anyways, I replayed XCX World today - because of this thread, actually, and I refreshed my admiration for the sequence of Bounce - No Angel - Taxi - Down Like Whoa. It's almost like a mainstream pop trascending moment :legend: The sequence of Can You Hear Me followed by Waterfall also is pretty much meant to be.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

21 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

ok but xcx world photoshoot was something else

we need more of that

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

xcx world was in the works in 2015 til like midst2016 so maybe she can release it as a 5th anniversary edition next year to celebrate going out of quarantaine and acknowledging that era.

umm i guess if you don't have anything to say to contribute to the discussion just don't post anything and let others enjoy what they want?? you can easily scroll the thread and leave 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever