Fluorine

Charli XCX

do you all think that the come to my party line in party 4 u is about her label blocking come to my party from being released during XCX WORLD era, because there's a kind of sadness in her voice so i think this theory is true, she must have been thinking about it during quarantine because she hadn't had the time to think about it before.

44 minutes ago, Sis said:

do you all think that the come to my party line in party 4 u is about her label blocking come to my party from being released during XCX WORLD era, because there's a kind of sadness in her voice so i think this theory is true, she must have been thinking about it during quarantine because she hadn't had the time to think about it before.

no
plus that line was written by ag and she doesn't give a shit about come to my party

I hate reissues, so I hope she doesn't re-release the album. If she didn't have the cut songs ready for when the album came out, she better just out them out as standalone singles or save them and rework them for a later project.

I just don't get why artists like to reissue their works with songs they already had before the album's first release.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, Sis said:

please 

hey y'all, just another reminder that Record Store Day is this saturday (29th of august) and Vroom Vroom is getting a repressing.

as far as i know, some participating record stores are posting lists of what vinyl will be available, so you can find said stores through the official website
https://recordstoreday.com/

good luck to y'all