Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Mykki's verse on Femmebot is probably one of my bottom 5 moments in music ever. It's such a shame because Charles and Dorian BODIED that track and then Mykki just shits all over it :poordat:

omg i completely disagree, i love dorian but i wish they weren't on femmebot i think their voice just ruins it. mykki's verse goes so hard

Mykki’s verse on femmebot is the biggest cringefest I’ve ever heard. Cramming 100  dumb references in 30 seconds is not that cute & doesn’t fit the vibe of the first 2 verses at all. The taste level is nonexistent. :smh: 

I’m normally not the type to complain about features, but that verse truly ruins the song for me. 

14417469274.gif

huge charli fan been a lurker for a while but just signed up. also rsd was so easy for me woke up at 8 my store wasn't doing in person had to call starting 10am tell them what u want from what they had at time u called then 12-6 u drive to store call give name and card over phone and they come out to u and give order or leave on table outside. i got lucky i got though asap on house phone cuz trying cell at same time was just busy. my store got 4 copies 

13 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Tommy Cash is just an embarrassment, I would take a Bhad Bhabie feature over that puta any day. He ruined Click as well, thank god for the Slayyyter version. 

why does Charli always work with the WORST male rappers like there are so many talented men out there and yet she chooses Tommy and Mykki Blanco- :rollin:

not this tommy slander... he’s my favorite charli collaborator let’s be real delicious would be flat without him 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

26 minutes ago, new gods said:

charli's whole shtick is working with people she thinks have potential and who also experiment there are a million boring rappers she could work with and thank god she doesn't

Yeah I respect that, and I guess it makes sense that there will be a few duds (imo). On a more positive note, I'd love to see her work with are Injury Reserve, JPEGMAFIA, and Death Grips. All awesome male rappers who I think she would go dummy with.

nice cocc bro

16 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Tommy Cash is just an embarrassment, I would take a Bhad Bhabie feature over that puta any day. He ruined Click as well, thank god for the Slayyyter version. 

why does Charli always work with the WORST male rappers like there are so many talented men out there and yet she chooses Tommy and Mykki Blanco- :rollin:

tommy is amazing + Mykki blanco is a woman. 

28 minutes ago, CallMyCELLY said:

praying for mega pc music influences on her next project

you have like 6 projects + tons of unreleased songs with that, let's evolve...

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

23 minutes ago, new gods said:

praying for autotuned death metal charli 

poppy collab incoming 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever