Fluorine

Charli XCX

12 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

the way i ordered a vroom vroom shirt on friday and it was already delivered today

EAknMSVXkAEkHYr.jpg

how is the size? i'm gonna need the biggest size because *~*~body insecurities~*~*, but i'm worried it's gonna still feel tight dkjfsdkjf

lABVyGE.png

listening to rain over london...the 2017-2019 songs are just so gooooood ugh. hopefully we get the rest of the 2018 tracks soon

btw, which part of ROL did she use for gone? or was that just a fake rumour 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

28 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

btw, which part of ROL did she use for gone? or was that just a fake rumour 

someone also said she used cigarettes & alcohol in a song from charli (they didn't say which one tho...) i hope we get it in hq soon

bIZyMFi.gif

i hope we get more photos from those photoshoots she did in 2018 for the monthly singles, or even more outtakes from the ones that were released would be cool. but ik there's still some we haven't seen yet, so hopefully they either leak or she'll reuse them in the future for something. they were so amazing tho

They’ve announced Charli for Leeds and Reading 2021. Summer is saved. I was worried when she wasn’t on the initial announcement. Hopefully Latitude have booked her and Tove again. 

Charli XCX Says Obsessed Fan Broke into Home, Got Naked in Hot Tub

Charli XCX isn't taking any chances with an allegedly obsessed fan ... she just got court-ordered protection from the guy she says broke into her home and then got naked ... all over the place.

The "Boom Clap" singer claims the man tried to visit her at her L.A. area home twice last week -- and the second visit ended with him stripping down, jumping in her hot tub, and also strolling in and out of her bedroom.

Charli beelined it to court, filing for and getting a temporary restraining order against the suspect, who's from Wisconsin. She claims he's sent her hundreds of manic, obsessive and disturbing messages on social media -- but took it to the next level when he showed up at her pad on Aug. 24 and 25. The latter is when he bared all ... and Charli has that all on security footage.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, she wasn't at home when the man allegedly broke in, but she's not taking any chances going forward. The order requires him to stay at least 100 yards away from her, her car, her job and her home.

•  
  •  

What the fuck is wrong with some fans?

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/02/charli-xcx-stalker-broke-into-home-naked-hot-tub-restraining-order-obsessed-fan/

Instagram.com/y1anni