Fluorine

Charli XCX

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

what the Fuck

makes sense as to why she's selling her house?.

I hope she finally lays down boundaries- can't believe this needs to be said. It's fucking disgusting. She's too pure and sweet to all. 

Instagram.com/y1anni

Things like this makes me feel so bad and uneasy cause I always go back and remember Björk's stalker and how fucked up that was. I hope she's okay now but I honestly feel so scared for her, I hope this never happens again and the authorities actually do something about it if this piece of shit that can not be called a fan ever crosses charli's path again

I can’t stand when articles are posted about these situations & those people are called fans.... they’re not fans, they’re psychopaths. That’s so disgusting and terrifying... I hope Charli is doing okay & feeling safe right now. 

14417469274.gif

I feel sick for Charli... :ohno: I really hope she's ok and finds a sense of safety and security soon.

Not the kind of XCX news I wanted to see today. Just horrible... And that house has been so important to her too.

I don't know what else to say. :(

10 hours ago, FUTURE NOSTALGIA said:

:biblio: At least it wasn't an unreleased hungry fan that could have tried to steal computers/hard drives

I think that Charli would've preferred some person snatching her unreleased and leaving, rather than a creepy old man walking around her house naked trying to seduce her. The latter is so much worse and scarier. Poor Charli :(

8 hours ago, vodkaa said:

so this is gonna be real random but is it true that fans asked Charli to sign adult toys for them or something? and then she signed them? 

Uhm sorta yeah.. but she said she didn't mind cause she really loves doing meet and greets and she'll only sign what she comfortable with. Although I don't think she's ever said how she felt after she found that she actually signed a douche.

3 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Uhm sorta yeah.. but she said she didn't mind cause she really loves doing meet and greets and she'll only sign what she comfortable with. Although I don't think she's ever said how she felt after she found that she actually signed a douche.

she subtweeted about asking people to have some respect which I think we took as being about the disgusting fags who asked to pose with their moms ashes, sign a douche etc. it’s all a bit complicated though since she tweeted about it and said the “2019 fake wokeness” was not needed

OAjeWdG.jpg?1