Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'd loove if charli released a 3-4 track EP next. don't get me wrong i love the album/mixtape lengths but there's something so punchy about Vroom Vroom. it would be cool to see something which is SO strong like that again. that ep/era has so many outtakes, but the tracks which were included are some of her best and really career defining.

27 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i'd loove if charli released a 3-4 track EP next. don't get me wrong i love the album/mixtape lengths but there's something so punchy about Vroom Vroom. it would be cool to see something which is SO strong like that again. that ep/era has so many outtakes, but the tracks which were included are some of her best and really career defining.

I kinda get where you’re coming from, but to me personally it’s a little annoying for an artist to release a 3-4 track EP when they’re so prolific that they have dozens upon dozens of great songs sitting around unreleased. I’d be cool with a 5-7 song EP if it has to be an EP. but I’m more than happy to just wait for another full length album! :flutter:

14417469274.gif

15 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

I need you guys to sign this pretty please:

http://chng.it/VnShfTCWYk

Signed! I didn't know the TR vinyl wasn't available though? Hope they restock it in the near future. Earlier this year she was talking a lot abt possibly doing a TR tour before the pandemic hit and shut everything down, maybe she planned to drop some exclusive TR stuff the same way she just did for vroom vroom but scrapped it in favor of hifn for the time being? hopefully she does in the future though, TR's 10 year anniversary will be in about 2-3 years from now, so she may also restock them for when that happens hopefully.

7 hours ago, blameitonme said:

I never listen to Vroom Vroom as a 4-track EP. I made a sort of mixtape including outtakes of the EP and I appreciate it more when it lasts for 34 minutes than for 12 only.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

On another note I saw a Custom vinyl somebody had pressed of XCX World on twitter today and it was literally so good looking. It looked like the real deal!! Other than the weird tracklist they had been using lol

tea that tracklist was whack, yall need to keep the post xcx world tracks off of xcx world tracklists

xMcVPI7.jpg

so I’ll throw back
BOTTLES BOTTLES BOTTLES

when I’m feelin low wanna drown away my

SORROW SORROW SORROWS

wanna lose my mind don’t think about to-

MORROW MORROW MORROW 

gonna close my eyes n throw it away

cuz nothing feels better than a sweet escape :crai: 

the power this song would have at one of her shows... the POWER 

14417469274.gif