Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Dima said:

She did one with Bladee and Yung Lean for ‘Charli’ but it’s unreleased. 

Ugh I hope she releases that one along with the Rina Sawayama feat, let's pray for a Charli re-release when the album turns 5.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

4 minutes ago, Comic said:

patiently waiting for Charli x Bree Runway, sis is getting more known and we love to see it

a metal banger with bree omg we need this someone tell charli to make it happen

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

6 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

all year i've been going "wow there's so much left of this year i wonder when we'll get the janet album" and now it's november and nothing :flop:

Uh... yeah, but we just got how i'm feeling now half a year ago. I wouldn't be too worried, honestly. Queen has been serving. Let her rest.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Well..she has teased quite a lot that blonde wig, she could surprise us with the album in any moment.

She can pull an Ariana or a Taylor, people knew they were crafting a new piece of work and they release it suddenly with little or no teasing.

Charli can still pull this off, we know how unexpected she is, we did not expect this Pandemic album, even less considering she just released Charli.

She realsed TWO mixtapes (which are albums to me tbh) out of the sudden and she knows how much we rave and get crazy about her blessing us with a bunch of new material all at once.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

iirc she announced pop 2 in like december 7 or 8 along with the pre-order and oomh and the whole thing came out december 15, so if she's planning on releasing something this year, she might as well pull off this again with a whole ass mixtape/album/ep