Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, XCX1999 said:

do u guys think it’s likely she’ll work with sophie again? the charli songs I listen to the most are all sophie produced like there’s just something about the stuff they create together that’s so amazing

I think charli is at her best when she’s working with both sophie and noonie, it’s a shame she’s not worked with either of them for a while now

idk abt this upcoming album but she’s def working w sophie again in the future. no doubts abt it

qfrWuBl.png

9 hours ago, XCX1999 said:

do u guys think it’s likely she’ll work with sophie again? the charli songs I listen to the most are all sophie produced like there’s just something about the stuff they create together that’s so amazing

I think charli is at her best when she’s working with both sophie and noonie, it’s a shame she’s not worked with either of them for a while now

I hope so. Call me basic but her SOPHIE collabs are some of her best work:sluttybunny:

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

15 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

What, the route to having no career?

delete it NOW

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

I mean if she goes independent she probably will be go straight to forgotten... I think she needs a major label that gives her freedom to release whatever she wants.

She may be not an artist with a big Fandom like Grande but she definitely has loyal fans that still listen to her albums after years. So that give label coins, specially if the don't invest so much and she keeps growing every day.

She needs a label to be sure that at the end of the day she will have her coins to spend and will continue to release music.

I know Atlantic has being a pin in the ass back in 2016 but I think industry now speaks another language, a more inclusive one and she definitely has the green light now to release whatever she wants.

I don't think she would have released HIFN if she wouldn't have the freedom to do a whole future / pc vibes album.

18 hours ago, Comic said:

im hoping after XCX5 she goes the Iggy and Tinashe route and go independent, it would be better for her and she should get the rights to all her masters (including xcx world) 

And I agree with the other ones... Sorry but Iggy has not released any decent music since fancy so...

I mean Started was cute and switch was great but the whole Anitta situation here was a mess.

And Tinashe is amazing but her recent works are not the best.

7 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

And I agree with the other ones... Sorry but Iggy has not released any decent music since fancy so...

I mean Started was cute and switch was great but the whole Anitta situation here was a mess.

And Tinashe is amazing but her recent works are not the best.

This is by far and away one of the worst takes I've ever seen in this thread

BzhmW.png

11 hours ago, veinsineon said:

In My Defense was an amazing record omg stay out of women’s business if you aren’t going to commend their hard work:bye:

id love another iggy collab but it won’t happen

IMD is genuinely one of the worst, most poorly produced, boring, uninteresting and overall weak project I’ve heard in the last few years. There’s a reason it has a 39 on Metacritic :rip:

Spoiler

Started is a bop though and deserves to stand alone and not be associated with the rest of that mess 

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

IMD is genuinely one of the worst, most poorly produced, boring, uninteresting and overall weak project I’ve heard in the last few years. There’s a reason it has a 39 on Metacritic :rip:

Hide contents

Started is a bop though and deserves to stand alone and not be associated with the rest of that mess 

Yeah, Started and Sally Walker are the only highlights from that project. Iggy can do better - but I won't fulfill the Charli thread with Iggy comments :oopna:

That said, daily reminder of how good White Dress is, even for an unfinished demo. The melody, the production... :legend: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: