Fluorine

Charli XCX

1 hour ago, Dima said:

I just don’t like to brag about everything and I don’t need an attention. I just like to share things from time to time. Luv u

Have you heard any of Hey Boy Hey Girl and if so is it worth the hype or are we just getting too crazy obsessed over this track? ?

3 hours ago, Sis said:

We have the latest hits from your favs that are secure and locked away in our iTunes libraries. That's why you all hate us.

:lmao:

Final words of user "sis" before having his computer hacked

VHshv7gl.png

3 hours ago, CHIPCHROME said:

Or, another theory, you’re just annoying and not as highly coveted as you think. It’s sad that you cling to someone else’s intellectual property to fuel some complex you should probably get therapy to understand fully. People like @Dima are known to possess things most of us don’t have, but they don’t publicly display a rude, condescending, and narcissistic attitude , thus nobody really cares. And we usually appreciate everything they have to offer, you however, only ever offer up a waste of space on this thread.

:lmao:

Also second this, white gays have shown they have a toxic superiority complex and should not be trusted with unreleased material, surprised that there no research study done for it

VHshv7gl.png

20 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

Would You omg the absolute servery of it all. You could just slap that on 'Charli' and it would seamlessly fit in with the rest of the tracks.

Yaaas, Would You and Purpose are my favourite outtakes from that era! Ride is cute as well. :flutter:

2 hours ago, caolicolor said:

Also second this, white gays have shown they have a toxic superiority complex and should not be trusted with unreleased material, surprised that there no research study done for it

Hope they start with you.

20 minutes ago, Heartbreak High said:

Charlis demo of Neon Jungle “So Alive” leaked

where is it

1 minute ago, nightride said:

where is it

nvm, found it https://dbree.org/v/29b7b5 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

11 minutes ago, Epicarla said:

i mean, WHY are the leakers doing this to us?? posting songs in such shitty quality?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, Epicarla said:

Fuck, this is so good, shit quality tho

Edit: the "So Alive" demo is good too, but is also kinda LQ

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde