Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Sis said:

Banning me won't fix this topic.

You just want to hear that something is gonna leak and kiss each other's ass and act intellectual about it by mentioning the word intellectual property and say communist rhetoric claiming hacked songs don't belong on the hacker's hard drive but on a public forum because how dare they and it is not theirs. :derpna:

It's coming!

:lmao:

you don’t have anything sis. 

1 hour ago, Sonofmoonshine said:

Which singles are each one for?
Orange coat - Girls Night Out
Silver couch - 5 In The Morning
Green outfit - 1999

Purple tule - Focus

The blue dress ?
The foil coat ?

ALSO, do we have the foil dress photo in HQ?

I think the blue dress was supposed to be Bounce/Blame It On Your Love and silver foil coat was Come To My Party/Taxi

2 hours ago, Still Sane said:

Wasn't the Girls Night Out cover confirmed to have been originally shot for Blame It On Your Love or Come To My Party? Like I remember the photographer or the editor's site to say that this shoot was intended for another song

Yeah it was tagged as "Blame It On" iirc. I feel like the photos weren't shot with any particular songs in mind though.

4 minutes ago, Moon River said:

Yeah it was tagged as "Blame It On" iirc. I feel like the photos weren't shot with any particular songs in mind though.

it was just a big shoot. Songs were chosen after. 

1 hour ago, xokuba said:

I think the blue dress was supposed to be Bounce/Blame It On Your Love and silver foil coat was Come To My Party/Taxi

the absolute serve these would have been as double singles, especially ctmp/taxi

I often think about the time she spent with fans playing new music around that time too. It must have been such an odd time having this collection of songs, supporting Taylor on tour, recent songs leaking, doing a photoshoot but you don’t know what you’re releasing.

I really really love Charli. She is one of the most creative people in the industry. I would love to spend half a day with her, just listening to her talk just blurt it all out because she knows she’s a creative genius too and has so much to say in an unproblematic way. The few seconds at her meet and greet were amazing, because when you meet someone you idolise so much it could be a let down. 

I'm glad she was working on music before everything went down and she hasn’t had her usual lifestyle to inspire her which is maybe why she’s revisiting old tracks too, if she really has reworked Sticky.