Fluorine

Charli XCX

Think im going to put some unreleased XCX world era songs on vinyl - like 10/15mins per side such a hard choice

What songs do you think? 

ATM i want: 

Come to my party

Down Like Woah (Runaway Version)

No Angel (SOPHIE)

Taxi

Wanna Get Fucked Up 

Good Girls 

Secret (Demo Version)

I already have the vinyl sleeves and inserts coming just need to make the vinyls :P 

Just now, KuntExpress said:

Think im going to put some unreleased XCX world era songs on vinyl - like 10/15mins per side such a hard choice

What songs do you think? 

ATM i want: 

Come to my party

Down Like Woah (Runaway Version)

No Angel (SOPHIE)

Taxi

Wanna Get Fucked Up 

Good Girls 

Secret (Demo Version)

I already have the vinyl sleeves and inserts coming just need to make the vinyls :P 

Girls Night Out!!

charli xcx gifs | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

17 minutes ago, Its Charli Baby said:

Girls Night Out!!

Yes good shout!! 

The sleeves arrive end of this week then i just need to decide on what tracks for the vinyls 

Probs go with Girls Night Out og version or Pete Tong 

i'm really surprised about HBHG cause i've never been such a fan of her, but this leak.... WOW

the production is really good and Charli figured out a way to blend with will i am that it works

of course, does anyone have the Exchange Songs in their original leak files? i'm trying to organize my album now that HBHG leaked and i'm getting lost with all the remakes and upscaled to 320kbps files lol

6 hours ago, nightride said:

ok so about blame it on your love, we now have 5 different demos?

1st demo (lq) - https://dbree.org/v/d76d2

2nd demo (basically the same but with an extra production and less alibs) - https://dbree.org/v/565ff5

mix3 - https://dbree.org/v/193fbe

pop 2 demo - https://dbree.org/v/55ff54

"charli" demo (feat lizzo) - https://dbree.org/v/ff54bf

and a snippet of the one feat stefflon don - https://dbree.org/v/bf12be

am i missing something?

demo 2 is fake. it was made using fanmade stems and filtered vocals from the mq reggae demo (what you called “mix 3”) of bioyl since that was all the only decent quality bioyl demo we had back in 2018. ik because i made it using the fanmade stems that someone posted here back in 2018. i didn’t think people would dig it back up 2-3 years later and try to pass it off as legit lmao :deadbanana:

HBHG leaking tho, wow what a moment. it does sound a little unmastered since it’s just a demo but i personally still love it. will.i.am is tolerable here, don’t love him but there could’ve been much worst collab choices let’s be honest. does sound a bit like a britney femme fatale demo, but i can also hear a bit of sucker era especially in her voice. overall these leaks lately have been so great, i just hope we can get everything in non-fart quality sometime soon. hq (with the rest of the 24hr demos) would be amazing but i’d be satisfied with mq as well

Hey Boy, Hey Girl is soooooo bad... Wow, like Charli brought it to life live but this is not it. They way it sounds like something straight from the Sucker era and you just know y'all would hate on it if had been part of the Sucker album.

30 minutes ago, Red Light said:

2017/2018 tracks that are circulating and being traded/sold:

1000 Times
Don't Call Me

Don't Let Me Go (feat. Kim Petras)
Mona Lisa
My Heart
Next Life
Rare (later given to Selena Gomez)
Someone New (later given to Astrid S)
The Party's Never Over
Toys

I don’t think there is a Kim feature and it’s called Let Me Go, there are a few more going round too. 

11 minutes ago, bored said:

Hey Boy, Hey Girl is soooooo bad... Wow, like Charli brought it to life live but this is not it. They way it sounds like something straight from the Sucker era and you just know y'all would hate on it if had been part of the Sucker album.

tenor.gif

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

15 minutes ago, bored said:

The lyrics are shit but that chorus? Undeniable.

46 minutes ago, Red Light said:

2017/2018 tracks that are circulating and being traded/sold:

1000 Times
Don't Call Me

Don't Let Me Go (feat. Kim Petras)
Mona Lisa
My Heart
Next Life
Rare (later given to Selena Gomez)
Someone New (later given to Astrid S)
The Party's Never Over
Toys

Where are these songs being traded/sold? I feel clueless as to how all these songs get leaked

is someone really trying to say HBHG sounds like a sucker outtake... im tolerant of all takes but that is peak idiocy... have you even listened to sucker?? you know, the pop punk influenced album that she made??? if you think HBHG of all songs would fit on it you really need to just sit back and think.