Fluorine

Charli XCX

hiii i co-run this masterpost that's been circulating on here a bit & i'm also cholly xcx on youtube (lol). finally decided to make an account after all the recent leaks instead of continuing to anonymously lurk on this thread every day lmao.

in general if there's ever a missing link on the spreadsheet (ex. the song name is there but there's no link to it) we'll add it shortly, thanks for being patient and continuing to share the link <3

2 minutes ago, dance4u said:

hiii i co-run this masterpost that's been circulating on here a bit & i'm also cholly xcx on youtube (lol). finally decided to make an account after all the recent leaks instead of continuing to anonymously lurk on this thread every day lmao.

in general if there's ever a missing link on the spreadsheet (ex. the song name is there but there's no link to it) we'll add it shortly, thanks for being patient and continuing to share the link <3

Thank you so much for your hard work, I hope you keep it updated with every leak or new info for the fan base. 

Again, thank you. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Roger said:

Thank you so much for your hard work, I hope you keep it updated with every leak or new info for the fan base. 

Again, thank you. 

yes of course!! happy to help :)

Thanks for leaking 1000 Times! But... my OCD is knocking me down because I thought I had the Charli outtakes album closed I-

Okay, so I hope no more sessions from 2018 are still unleaked. I'm just hoping the 24h in HQ is next.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Thanks for leaking 1000 Times! But... my OCD is knocking me down because I thought I had the Charli outtakes album closed I-

Okay, so I hope no more sessions from 2018 are still unleaked. I'm just hoping the 24h in HQ is next.

Me too! 

The 24 Hours album in HQ

The rest of the 2018 tracks 

Rina Sawayama collab 

Rare demo by Charli

True Romance title track 

Jungle original mix

Moonlight solo demo

Glow AG Cook mix

That's what I am dying for 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

40 minutes ago, drewby said:

Oh wow it actually dropped, thank you! Manifesting me waking up tomorrow to Dreams in HQ :w8ing:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

https://dbree.org/v/45fffd

1 hour ago, National Anthem said:

Quoting my post from 2 years ago and took out all the songs that leaked + added new ones to the list! Feel free to quote and edit it further! I’d love to keep an updated list.

turn me on is you and me the radio or w.e its called

6 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

So that Glow AG Cook version that leaked for sis was fake? I haven’t even listened to it yet but I downloaded it. 

Yes. Fake. 

4 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

Thank you for Dreams in HQ ♥ 

Please keep us fed