Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

feel free to inbox me or something so i can go over and fix specific mistakes! theres some stuff on here we weren't 100% sure about but if you or anyone else sees any incorrect info hmu and i will change it

Just now, HEARTCORE said:

how about you enjoy the dozens of tracks we got and stop being ungrateful? lol

Right... so, asking for a song that’s barely mentioned when other leaks are happening, so it’s a relevant to the conversation, on the Charli XCX thread on lanaboards.com and then getting upset when I quote a user discussing that same topic I personally agree with, literally responding with three words and now i’m begging. It’s getting weird....

https://giphy.com/gifs/VHZnZguk59TgU5A2kC

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, MightyJoeT said:

Okay, so you made your point with the video, a great verse.

But you must not have heard Brooke in a while cause if you haven’t heard “eat my pussy at my funeral, eulogy into my booty hole,” you can’t tell me this is her best verse.

WHAT? :toofunny:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, dance4u said:

feel free to inbox me or something so i can go over and fix specific mistakes! theres some stuff on here we weren't 100% sure about but if you or anyone else sees any incorrect info hmu and i will change it

Love your list! I was skeptical about Theme Park, Summer Love, Bottles, and Money Where Your Mouth Is, but I also can't claim to really know when they're from

1-800 not my problem what any bitch in this world does besides Charli xcx...like deadass my whole family could be killed and I could be stabbed and I be like ok well...is everyone still listening to claws....cus its important miss love. sorry xoxoxoxox. Again, not my problem xoxox

5 minutes ago, sweetener said:

Right... so, asking for a song that’s barely mentioned when other leaks are happening, so it’s a relevant to the conversation, on the Charli XCX thread on lanaboards.com and then getting upset when I quote a user discussing that same topic I personally agree with, literally responding with three words and now i’m begging. It’s getting weird....

https://giphy.com/gifs/VHZnZguk59TgU5A2kC

"barely mentioned", firstly girl you've literally been posting about it since the first round of leaks. secondly, brooke candy will never be relevant so that's a moot point. and also, you're begging for leaks after the vaults opened and we already got so many new tracks...but go on girl, keep being thirsty

2 minutes ago, Its Charli Baby said:

weren't you the one begging for mona lisa?

a timeless song :flutter: let me go stream her again!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

, brooke candy will never be relevancy

I will not stand for this slander. I was on board with the “stop begging.” To no one in particular, but I think it’s just rude when someone just gave us all this. But to each their own.

BUT NOT ABOUT THIS BROOKE STATEMENT

Sexorcism was THE overlooked album of 2019. 

4 minutes ago, Sitar said:

Love your list! I was skeptical about Theme Park, Summer Love, Bottles, and Money Where Your Mouth Is, but I also can't claim to really know when they're from

thank you! i think most all of the song files had already been labeled per year when i'd downloaded them elsewhere so either i'd go by that or just deep dive thru the internet to try and find specific years

1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

All Of The Time

Champion

Let U Down (feat. Lil Peep)

Milion

Naked

Do you have links for Let U Down, 100, and Naked?

Also, I have a song in my collXCXtion called “Angry All the Time.” Is it the same thing? The first lyrics on the track I have are “you think I fly, that I like to crash and burn.”

10 minutes ago, Sitar said:

Wait...do we have Theme Park, Summer Love, and Bottles? I don’t have them in my stuff.

anyone got links?

10 minutes ago, drewby said:

oh my GOD shut up about Rare

s7j8w3z.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞