Fluorine

Charli XCX

25 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

where is porsche demo.

someone answered your prayers

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

3 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

except mine:crai:

in the way that things are going, maybe we'll get every unleaked song til the end of the month lolΒ 

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

High on helium leaked with Poppy’s vocals, very similar to Charli’s version. I don’t know if it’s real as I’ve never listened to her before, apparently it was produced by Chainsmokers?!

2 minutes ago, nightride said:

in the way that things are going, maybe we'll get every unleaked song til the end of the month lolΒ 

I hope so... I just wanna listen to moonlight solo

3 minutes ago, MightyJoeT said:

I BELIEVE 1000Times will be backΒ :diva:

make my dream come true gal:sluttybunny:

Just now, KeybladeMeister said:

1000 Times is soΒ goodΒ 

:defeated:

Β 

All these leaks have been so good, thanks to everyone who contributed. We have been truly blessed.

Β 

??

Β 

I know right?Β 

I wonder why Charli didn't include it on Charli, is single material.Β 

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde

1 minute ago, Nigel Hitch said:

I hope so... I just wanna listen to moonlight solo

make my dream come true gal:sluttybunny:

omg i would love a moonlight solo demo, but more than anything, i rlly hope that there'sΒ a playboy style solo version/demo that we may get someday. because that song is a whole ass bop but i refuse to stream it because i don't want to give coins to bh*d bh*bie

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

so is there any notable difference between IDWK on the 24 hour album vs. Charli?Β 
Β 

also I see ppl putting I got it as the final track - I thought it was I got it & then idwk closing the album?Β 

idwk is exactly the same, i think that the only difference is the timing, the released one has a couple more seconds

and i put i got it as the final track cause thats the order that she tweeted in

Β What did you do this weekend? Charli XCX went and recorded an entire bloody  album β€’ Popjustice

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

so is there any notable difference between IDWK on the 24 hour album vs. Charli?Β 
Β 

also I see ppl putting I got it as the final track - I thought it was I got it & then idwk closing the album?Β 

There's no official track listing, but I use the way she listed the tracks when she tweeted the album was done:

1. 20 steps
  2. party party
  3. in my arms
  4. happy now
  5. dreams
  6. 7 days
  7. everything
  8. i don't wanna know
  9. i got it

You can arrange them the way you like them better! ;)Β 

AndΒ there are minor differences between the i don't wanna know from 24h and the one from Charli. The most evident is the outro, which is slightly different. But overall is pretty much the same.

The one I like better in the final version is party party. The 24h demo is kinda empty compared to the final tbh.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Β 

I think the only difference in idwk is some small double drums that come in after the hook in the final. There’s probably a few more organs or something too. But they’re almost identical and I think Charli wanted it that way, that was the last song they recorded (though there was no official tracklist cus it was just a one off thing) and she said it was at like 5AM and she basically channeled the Holy Spirit in that song. It’s probably the most raw Charli song there is.

14 minutes ago, nashe if ur nasty said:

omg i would love a moonlight solo demo, but more than anything, i rlly hope that there'sΒ a playboy style solo version/demo that we may get someday. because that song is a whole ass bop but i refuse to stream it because i don't want to give coins to bh*d bh*bie

it already leaked but it's kinda bad