Fluorine

Charli XCX

do we even know if there's charli version? i mean we never even got a snippet and the only time she performed it live she lipsynced sooo

if we really want to hoard something let it be a thing we know exists for sure like true romance outtakes :flutter:

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

So which song from the 24 Hour album would you guys pick to be finished/reworked next?

happy now in the janet album

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

2 minutes ago, Kurt said:

So which song from the 24 Hour album would you guys pick to be finished/reworked next?

id say dreams has the most potential ... but if she was still putting together pop 2 and hadnt released it already i could see 20 steps fitting on their 

1 minute ago, Kurt said:

All of them tbh. I actually prefer the umru version of Party Party, but I would like all of the songs to be polished and completed (if needed, like Dreams and Everything, they're too short), and maybe Believe in the end as an additional closing track.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

happy now in the janet album

Happy Now is probably my fav... it’s such a weird vibe for Charli lmao (the verse instrumental in particular) but it’s so good

3 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

id say dreams has the most potential ... but if she was still putting together pop 2 and hadnt released it already i could see 20 steps fitting on their 

Yes omg 20 Steps totally deserved to be on Pop 2! I think that every time I listen to it