Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, candyfloss said:

super random but im organizing my demos and i cant figure out what year issues (demo) is from? some say 2016 others say 2017

issues was released in jan 2017 so charli's demo is either from 2016 or even late 2015

13 minutes ago, track10swig said:

So i'm still working on a cover for the pop 2 demos but I ended up finishing the sessions cover. also made an alt version without the sessions text. feel free to use!

50851301047_8d7ddcc63b_k.jpg

50850485218_43502815bf_k.jpg

extra! I forgot I never posted this cover either that I use for the demo versions of songs on XCX World

50772816996_162a9f871f_k.jpg

The talent jumped out :party: if u have any more or make any more please share them here, I'm always looking for more artwork for her stuff lmao

XPo3CNC.jpg

15 minutes ago, track10swig said:

So i'm still working on a cover for the pop 2 demos but I ended up finishing the sessions cover. also made an alt version without the sessions text. feel free to use!

extra! I forgot I never posted this cover either that I use for the demo versions of songs on XCX World

omg this might be a HUGE ask but can u share all ur original charli covers -- i literally just made an account to ask this lol

my itunes will look beautiful with these omg

50 minutes ago, track10swig said:

Are you using your cover on this album??

https://dbree.org/v/003352

Still waiting for Rare ? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 minutes ago, Roger said:

Still waiting for Rare ? 

aren’t we all?

s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif s7j8w3z.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, track10swig said:

I love these! post the other covers youre using... dont be shy.

ALSO my itunes is a mess. I am trying to figure out how to organize my charli shit, and I think I wanna do it by era, but at the moment I have songs grouped out by year, but for some reason itunes will make 2 albums for some things even though everything is tagged the same... frustrating. 

if people want to post their itunes libraries for inspo, id love that ;)

3 hours ago, alkolmoldah said:

The talent jumped out :party: if u have any more or make any more please share them here, I'm always looking for more artwork for her stuff lmao

3 hours ago, keepitstickyicky said:

omg this might be a HUGE ask but can u share all ur original charli covers -- i literally just made an account to ask this lol

my itunes will look beautiful with these omg

56 minutes ago, itskor said:

I love these! post the other covers youre using... dont be shy.

ALSO my itunes is a mess. I am trying to figure out how to organize my charli shit, and I think I wanna do it by era, but at the moment I have songs grouped out by year, but for some reason itunes will make 2 albums for some things even though everything is tagged the same... frustrating. 

if people want to post their itunes libraries for inspo, id love that ;)

2 hours ago, H34RT said:
3 hours ago, track10swig said:

Are you using your cover on this album??

https://dbree.org/v/003352

sfjassadkljfa thanks for all the love everyone I'll make sure to post any charli covers I make in the future :crai: and pretty much! I already had all the songs on my itunes but that helped me figure out what songs went together!

Here are some to start: 

Spoiler

50720266843_d6073a5fe5_k.jpg50720267268_dbdec0fae0_k.jpg

49778026678_ed34b8ab0e_k.jpg

44120642362_89b4b3e2dd_b.jpg

Charli-Sig.png

IG

13 minutes ago, LoveIsReligion said:

can someone share more photoshoot from pop2 :eartha2:

like this one?

DRBMUZLVwAAhPPS.jpg

it says they have 885 photos taken ummm :heidi: she looks so good i luv her help

@Dimahe’s talking to you 

10 minutes ago, xcxb0y said:

how many atap demos are there?

pls could someone list them for me

iirc there’s the sophie demo, the stargate demo and the sophie + stargate version

theres also the version feat ty dolla sign 

25 minutes ago, nightride said:

iirc there’s the sophie demo, the stargate demo and the sophie + stargate version

theres also the version feat ty dolla sign 

ah okay thank u, there’s a demo produced by fred as well right?

with all these new leaks it’s just impossible for me to determine my favorite Charli songs :rip: there’s dozens and dozens of classics...... I can list 10 & then be like shit well I forgot this one.. and that one... until I end up listing another 20 songs and I’m like????? I’ve never felt this way about any other artist. I’ve never had this many favorite songs from ONE!!! PERSON!!! She’s truly a legend, a musical genius, a goddess in the art of songwriting :defeated:

I’m working on a heartbreak album with 2017-2018 tracks & it’s gonna be so sad & beautiful :poordat: 

14417469274.gif