Fluorine

Charli XCX

28 minutes ago, Roger said:

Oh, thought It was released by her on SoundCloud. 

In that case, that must be other song haha 

Heartbreak High is still a gem too! 

I’m still confused with this situation tbh as I’ve also heard she uploaded to SC? But she was pissed on Twitter lol 

25 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Charli songs with Rick Nowels are really good. Heartbreak High, Chains, and I Don't Even Know Your Name :legend: 

Rick brings magic out of everyone. We have forsaken him all along :crossed:

I'll make a second XCX World album... Just pick 12 songs for this project. It's called XCX World pt. II.

It'll be perfect if 2 more songs on that PC Music vibe leaked, just to complete 14 songs.

Or at least Cool Enough in HQ.

Not asking, just saying...

19 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

@Glitter Boy @HEARTCORE  How do you guys continue to use the old playlist view in iTunes, with the big cover photo? I haven't been able to find it in a couple years since iTunes was updated (several times ago).

I haven't updater my iTunes in a while, but I don't have a Mac. I use a Windows computer and I got an iPhone, so the mixture between both operative systems is insane :lmao:

So I think it's not intentional that I keep using that old view dddddd.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

do we know what year hell yeah baby and hard to love are from? i was thinking 2013 cause that's when gwen's original 3rd album was in the making, but they got that post-sucker charli sound going on so i don't know what to think 

2 minutes ago, Comic said:

I’m surprised this whole site didn’t crash when HBHG leaked :creep:

Right? If HBHG, Believe and 1000 Times didn't do that with the site, I don't really think Rare, Daddy Knows or any other would actually crash anything tbh. No shade, I'm just saying.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

do we know what year hell yeah baby and hard to love are from? i was thinking 2013 cause that's when gwen's original 3rd album was in the making, but they got that post-sucker charli sound going on so i don't know what to think 

2013/2014!!

Does anyone know what the story behind Focus is? Was it a leftover from Pop 2? Or completely separate for the monthly singles?

Because (in my opinion) it fits perfectly on Pop 2 between Femmebot and Delicious.