Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 minutes ago, TRfaraway said:

The way Charli references the title in almost all of her releases with I'm Not Sorry, True Romance title track, Moments in Love, Sucker, Vroom Vroom, Next Level Charli. True Genius :legend:

The way How I'm Feeling Now lost. 

Tbh back in the day, I feel like I Finally Understand could have been titled How I'm Feeling Now.

5 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

The way How I'm Feeling Now lost. 

Tbh back in the day, I feel like I Finally Understand could have been titled How I'm Feeling Now.

My thoughts exactly lol, the title drop could easily fit in as an ad-lib. Same with Number 1 Angel and Babygirl imo. 

Outta My Head remix has a few POP2 ad-libs that I'm tempted to add to the main track tbh.

2 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

the true romance outtakes are good but can we get some hifn outtakes ... 2hot and i hate all this gravity and kiss me to sleep maybe

Do we have snippets of these? Yeah, I need some hifn 

17 minutes ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

the true romance outtakes are good but can we get some hifn outtakes ... 2hot and i hate all this gravity and kiss me to sleep maybe

theres a chance she could still release them so

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 minute ago, HEARTCORE said:

theres a chance she could still release them so

oh absolutely id take them either way tbh i was really put off she scrapped breathe out , kiss me to sleep and if i cried since they all were fan faves more wanted than c2.0 which isnt a bad song but could have easily been left off ...  and i assume 2hot is breathe out since at the beginning of the demo it literally sounds like shes says 2 hot