Fluorine

Charli XCX

9 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I’m really frustrated because I want to share a screenshot of the album I made but I don’t fcking know how to do that anymore. :toofloppy:

i used to upload images onto imgur & then yknow paste the /img link into my post and BAM there it is... now the image code is just a website link, not a jpg so idk what I’m doing??? help :poordat:

Sometimes they provide multiple links. You want to use the BBCode one.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

So since we got the fanmade albums of the VV, Pop2/N1A/XCXWORLD and Charli eras I wanted to ask if someone can upload their versions of Sucker era albums. Like Sucker outtakes and the punk EP (or album, I always forget about that and have literally no clue)

Would be appreciated, thanks in advance! 

16 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Imagine a perfect blend of TR and mainstream pop Charli, with some of the PC Music bells and whistles sprinkled in... new wave queen!

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493blipemslxqhzbjowknd

i'm here for it! that stay away performance last year was *chef's kiss*

15 minutes ago, track10swig said:

So I was looking at the masterpost someone on here made (thanks btw!!) and noticed a second (third?) demo of superlove in mq that i've never heard before is it real or a stem edit? it has an acapella intro. when did we get that? any info on that one? (link)

we've had that since 2019 https://dbree.org/v/cde828, but that tulips guy that used to know stuff said that it was fake idk tho

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

10 minutes ago, nuclear angel said:

i feel like she just wants to be mpg again and sell out as she did with sucker lmao also that tweet "intrested in selling out" or sth like that. so im excited to see what she's planning

I have to wonder what the so-called selling out sound would be nowadays though. It seems like nothing's super trendy as of late. Yes, there's the throwback sort of style (Blinding Lights, Don't Start Now) but even that seems to be on a bit of a commercial decline (see Miley Cyrus's Midnight Sky). Right now it feels like TikTok is blowing up the most random songs each with different styles. I would love to see Charli be a mainstream artist again, but it's hard to imagine at this point in time what form that would take in 2021.

1 minute ago, nuclear angel said:

at this point i just want i love it demo and she can keep everything else save on her google drive

I don’t know what to expect, from the snippet it sounds so different. 

25 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

No offense but why does she keep trying to get us go listen to these boring pop girls ?? Like i get shes mentoring them or something but they're fucking awful :/ 

lmfaooo some of the girls are good ... i like that charger song but im ready for xcx5