Fluorine

Charli XCX

37 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

No offense but why does she keep trying to get us go listen to these boring pop girls ?? Like i get shes mentoring them or something but they're fucking awful :/ 

i've never gotten this take when i see her promoting new artists. like taste is subjective. 

its pretty expected by now from charli, and like it's refreshing seeing that she like to lend her voice/success to boost up 'upcoming' artists

i.e. nasty cherry or the amount of collabs on n1a, pop 2 & charli (2019)

isn't unlock it one of the main reasons why the gays ate up kim petras in a heartbeat

51 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

No offense but why does she keep trying to get us go listen to these boring pop girls ?? Like i get shes mentoring them or something but they're fucking awful :/ 

charger is a bop but go off sweetie

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

13 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Imagine in like 20 years Charli's no longer releasing music super often but instead just takes some sort of label executive role and lets the next generation of artists release all their punk albums and XCX Worlds <3

and the gays are still here begging for daddy knowles :bebe:

32 minutes ago, bored said:

any links to Atomic and Jungle? dbree is full of spam 

jungle - https://dbree.org/v/0600ba

atomic - https://dbree.org/v/11e04

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

I wonder if Charli has recorded more than one song with Sky, there was a lot of rumors and talks about a collaboration since they performed live together ages ago. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

I thought the Bloodpop songs (It's My Party, Offline, Painkiller) were from 2016

I'd say those are from 2015-2016 since she was working with him during the original XCX World album sessions.

2 hours ago, Red Light said:

I think "NYC (The Way Out)" was intended for Masochism, but I don't know if they even ended up recording it together.

I thought that one was for pre NTMT ? I don't know the date of recording tbh

2 hours ago, lovemooch said:

i remember years ago they talked about a TATU type collab 

Yeah me too, I don't know why I feel like they did record something, I hope they did. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde