Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

The album was officially called "XCX" in 2016. She had a huge rollout planned for it with an entire XCX universe and a brand. It was some hyperreal Paris Hilton type of shit. It was supposed to be out May 2017. Atlantic had huge promo slots and online campaigns made. "After parties" with fans. She had some ARTPOP app type of tech ideas. XCX calculators, Pet Boyfriend app that was like Tamagotchi.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more stuff. It was a very ambitious and huge project that was unfortunately scrapped.

I remember reading something similar to this on ATRL in like fall of 2016. The person stating this had even mentioned a Ty Dolla $ign feature (this was pre-ATAP, so I suppose that was when that feature was still being sorted out?) and was talking about a lot of concept stuff similar to this. I have some screenshots on my old laptop, I wonder if I could find them. What a shame it never came to fruition. :(

8V7Yvel.png

Just now, junho1015 said:

So like, is there an actual xcx version? 

Eclipse said she wanted to put It on XCX (WORLD) at some point so yeah? Charli recorded everything so I would be surprised uf she didn't record Daddy Knows.

If only someone could tell us or even leak it :crying4:

Just now, alkolmoldah said:

Eclipse confirmed it exists earlier today ?

Oh damn really? Now I need ?

Just now, SHARLEYXXX said:

No one knows it, except for @1000Times

Save us, sis! Any info

Come through @1000Times and spill the tea ?esp if it was meant for XCX world we need!

Just now, Nothingness said:

PLEASE don't open up this conversation again :crossed::facepalm:

Sorry I know it's annoying but if it was confirmed that it was recorded, we need!

11 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

I know the conversation abt IIC is dead but y'all need to realize the idea of a HIFN deluxe edition literally died when she started teasing other stuff... Plus (not to condone leaking new stuff) Charli has released several leaked songs before.. GNO? BIOYL? Ring a bell?

I have never heard Ring a bell does anyone have a link? (Jk :w8ing:)