Fluorine

Charli XCX

i think that the last few seconds from "step repeat" are a little different from the stuck on repeat that we had yall

π–™π–π–”π–šπ–Œπ–π–™ π–Ž'𝖉 π–‡π–Š π–‹π–”π–—π–Šπ–›π–Šπ–— π–Žπ–“ π–™π–π–Š π–‘π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™ 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–œπ–†π–ž

i swear some of you just like ruining shit for no reasonΒ 

couldn't u be a fucking grown up and enjoyΒ what was given to us? we literally had over 60+ song leaked this month ALONEΒ 

and 1000time said don't beg for shit but some of you couldn't understand and still begged! especially the fucking rare stans

1000times has a temper and it's only a matter of time before she/he leaves for GOOD!Β  SO STOP BEGING FOR LEAKS AND ENJOY WHAT IS GEVIN TO YOU!!!!!!

also the new mix of liquor ahhhhh perfectΒ 

3 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

:lmao:

Β 

3 minutes ago, rare said:

you did not just believe that, did you?

Β 

3 minutes ago, H34RT said:

Lil Xan is a guy no??in the song it a girl singing

Β 

Just now, LunaeManifestum said:

Β 

Β 

1000times answered that

Β 

I have not played the song just yet, just curious because I read somewhere that it's a collab

Hikaru UtadaΒ β€’ BANKSΒ β€’ Rina SawayamaΒ β€’ Aly & AJΒ β€’ MARINAΒ β€’ BjΓΆrkΒ β€’ Kate BushΒ β€’ Marion RavnΒ β€’ Carly Rae JepsenΒ β€’
Hilary DuffΒ β€’ Charli XCXΒ β€’ The CardigansΒ β€’ MitskiΒ β€’ Phoebe BridgersΒ β€’ Allie XΒ β€’ Caroline PolachekΒ β€’ Meg & Dia β€’Β Dia FramptonΒ β€’ Olivia LufkinΒ β€’Β PoppyΒ β€’ GrimesΒ β€’ Melanie MartinezΒ β€’ Lana Del ReyΒ β€’ Bat for LashesΒ β€’ Ayumi HamasakiΒ Β β€’ Paramore β€’ Hayley WilliamsΒ β€’Β Evanescence/Amy LeeΒ β€’ ACOΒ β€’ LIGHTSΒ β€’ Alexz JohnsonΒ β€’ Avril LavigneΒ β€’ FlorrieΒ β€’ Flyleaf/Lacey SturmΒ β€’ Tove LoΒ β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ HANAΒ β€’ DaineΒ β€’ FoxesΒ β€’ CHVRCHESΒ β€’ Lorde