Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, douglasr said:

The new Next Life is actually the same as the previous that leaked but without the intro being cut. right?

I think so, maybe one is mastered differently? I don't think Miss 1000 would post it unless it was diff from the one they previously leaked 

BzhmW.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

mentally bottles is an xcx world song

it literally is though? it was confirmed awhile back it was made in 2015 during the xcx "world" sessions

xMcVPI7.jpg

6 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

Just noticed Charli coughing at 1:08 on Trigger/Heartbeat demo

Also notice how she moans in the Waterfall demo yas 

3 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Can't believe we FINALLY have the demo of p4u that she teased while making hifl in HQ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm confused now 

The P4U demo leaked days ago, now this new demo is real? To me it sounds like an edit 

I'm confused

2 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

yall saying this a final when the file says "ref v2 3" :excited:

It also says final 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Can't believe we FINALLY have the demo of p4u that she teased while making hifl in HQ AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1000 Times also leaked Party for You, this version 2 is an edit afaik

BzhmW.png

3 minutes ago, abombnd said:

it literally is though? it was confirmed awhile back it was made in 2015 during the xcx "world" sessions

why do i remember people saying bottles was never in the conversation for xcx world, hm..

qfrWuBl.png

6 hours ago, Eclipse said:

It was referred to as XCX World too and I believe that's because she wanted to create that kind of world. She had crazy ideas like in the XCX world/universe she wanted to be " fastest and most powerful pizza delivery girl of all time" or be the judge on her own hit show XCX Factor. At the tower we can see on the cover: "At XCX Towers. Hybrid of sleepover and business meeting. Charli and friends eating popcorn and playing with stocks & shares."

Estp2QsVEAERQs7?format=jpg&name=small

Alright, I'm still trying to catch up on like the 40 new pages there's been since I logged in this morning. Also, sort of off topic, but can anyone tell me the names of the songs on the original Discord leak that was an hour and a half long? Also there's a Crazy Crazy demo or something in here around the 6 minute mark. Did that ever leak?