Fluorine

Charli XCX

Anyone could actually explain why it says Dreamer (Compound version) on Spotify? 

I think I have not seen anyone answer y that 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 minutes ago, wahyun said:

after the afterparty with ty dolla sign in hq how bout that :hooker:

I would really like that too, I think it’s one of the last snippets we have of demo versions. Do we have one of the Girl Girls with a feature that was mentioned? The features she recorded for XCX are so varied. I wonder if ATAP would have seen more success if the TY version was released. 

I heard Focus when shopping today, unusual choice to play in a supermarket but I got my life. 

4 minutes ago, Roger said:

Anyone could actually explain why it says Dreamer (Compound version) on Spotify? 

I think I have not seen anyone answer y that 

I think it’s because the version on Spotify is a “compound” of the different takes (everyone’s feature in the song) and the tagging just messed up so Spotify displays it saying “compound version”. 

it’s the same thing as “Video Games - Remaster” on the Born to Die Spotify release. 

just incorrectly tagged files that were uploaded I assume. 

6 minutes ago, HandsTied said:

I think it’s because the version on Spotify is a “compound” of the different takes (everyone’s feature in the song) and the tagging just messed up so Spotify displays it saying “compound version”. 

it’s the same thing as “Video Games - Remaster” on the Born to Die Spotify release. 

just incorrectly tagged files that were uploaded I assume. 

Your explanation makes a lot of sense, thank you 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, Sam98123 said:

What unreleased?

from many artist i asked for kesha and gaga and he ended up giving me his whole library with many artist:wub: some are not complete but it amazing nonetheless

3 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

u seem like a german, idk i just get that vibe cause i am too:deadbanana:

i am canadian

Just now, H34RT said:

from many artist i asked for kesha and gaga and he ended up giving me his whole library with many artist:wub: some are not complete but it amazing nonetheless

Send please thanks

1 minute ago, H34RT said:

i am canadian

Something from artpop act 2? lol