Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just now, Roger said:

Just heard Selena's new single (releasing tomorrow) its awful, she always needs Charli to sell a bop. 

Well, nothing new ddddd.

I think I may begin liking Selena if Charli sells her more songs - of course, not the standards of Rare 'cause :rip: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Roger said:

Just heard Selena's new single (releasing tomorrow) its awful, she always needs Charli to sell a bop. 

I actually love her new song. ?

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

ok im kinda scared now yall

i dont think weve ever been more than 24 hours without 1000times here

is it like

over? :rollin:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

33 minutes ago, Foxes said:

after the afterparty (sophie demo) is so good like why didn't she choose this version to be the released one..

MilkyLiquidJanenschia-max-1mb.gif

I wish i could agree with this since i love sophies cling clang but tbh the final version feels more banging with the stargate flow and production. It sounds like a real party song from beginning to the end. I was actually disappointed sophies demo is so bland and silent most of the time compared to her other demos for the album. 

1 hour ago, H34RT said:

from many artist i asked for kesha and gaga and he ended up giving me his whole library with many artist:wub: some are not complete but it amazing nonetheless

i am canadian

Off topic but any Hilary Duff?

50 minutes ago, Roger said:

imagine charli writing selena’s whole new album in spanish without even knowing a word of it.  i can hear it now. :bop:

1 minute ago, fvck said:

imagine charli writing selena’s whole new album in spanish without even knowing a word of it. i can hear it now. :bop:

i mean, she wrote señorita, i guess it wouldnt be that difficult

charli latin queen ?

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞