Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 minutes ago, lxcxs said:

they should sell those songs and pay for therapy 

I don’t think they can afford therapy with that shitty attitude. I ain’t paying $500 for some leaks just to be spat at by some rat on the internet. Twitter is free, they should use it.  :whitney:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

9 minutes ago, fvck said:

not them changing from the janet album to hifn outtakes :toofunny:  https://dbree.org/v/98e81c sis is really pressed. i’m waiting tho.

7 minutes ago, Roses of Saigon said:

Why is this person so fucking angry? Go take your anger to Stan Twitter. This place ain’t for messy rats. ?

4 minutes ago, lxcxs said:

they should sell those songs and pay for therapy 

DBREE pressed hoarder, don't be shy, let us know who you are here, don't be a coward 

HatersAnonymous.mp3

Would you like to comment? 

2 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

Hifn outtakes? Nah I prefer the moonlight demo:tanisha:

Omg hahaha

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Someone with money phonic mind the bel air final vox and put em over the hq sophie demo instr :hairflip:

https://dbree.org/v/f6bb11 ok gn lmaoo

I could solve that in exchange of a good copy of the XCX album fully mastered in HQ

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Just now, FellReallyHard4U said:

this reminds me of those miley traders who fight over dbree all the time

Slayyyter files on dbree with the words racist bitch or faggot at the end. ? The mess.

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

them saying 1000times stole their leaks like.... bestie 1000times not stalking dbree to see when you post something every time, considering we got many many many leaks since the first, that would just be... anyways we love you bestie @1000Times

paint the town really is that bitch hun?

it’s just so good and i didn’t even know i needed it until it leaked

L4KvmQl.gif 

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Just now, rare said:

paint the town really is that bitch hun?

it’s just so good and i didn’t even know i needed it until it leaked

L4KvmQl.gif 

? I thought that was gif of Britney dancing during the infamous VMAs performance in a different background 

2 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

? I thought that was gif of Britney dancing during the infamous VMAs performance in a different background 

no, its her superior, mulher filé

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Romance to the beat is True Romance :creep: