Fluorine

Charli XCX

Gonna ask again, since I've downloaded a little of her unreleased music or whatever it is, so it might be easier to help. :creep:

tumblr_mg0u8hXj3s1rzuwlno1_1280.png

This is what I have now. Aaand, Nuclear Seasons, Stay Away, You're the One, !Francheskaar!, Art Bitch, Emelline, Heartbreakes & Earthquakes and Super Ultra. So am I missing something? Aaaaand is there any news on album release or something? :creep:

last.fm  

Gonna ask again, since I've downloaded a little of her unreleased music or whatever it is, so it might be easier to help. :creep:

This is what I have now. Aaand, Nuclear Seasons, Stay Away, You're the One, !Francheskaar!, Art Bitch, Emelline, Heartbreakes & Earthquakes and Super Ultra. So am I missing something? Aaaaand is there any news on album release or something? :creep:

From what I can tell, you're missing Lost in Space, How Can I, End of the World, I Like You, Do It Well, and I'll Never Know (Alternate Version).

Anyone have Wires in not terrible quality? :mj:

Most of the others (Sitar mentioned) can be found on SoundCloud. If not, just send me a message, and I'd be happy to assist. :creep:

From what I can tell, you're missing Lost in Space, How Can I, End of the World, I Like You, Do It Well, and I'll Never Know (Alternate Version).

Anyone have Wires in not terrible quality? :mj:

Wires

If you're including features, you're missing Your Eyes (feat. Charli XCX) and

And if you're including snippets,

I really, really am tired of waiting for the 'Elfie Hopkins' soundtrack! I know it is supposed to be a terrible film, but Charli has TWO songs on it, that we'll probably never hear anywhere else. :(

I'm surprised you didn't give up hope sooner! The soundtrack is never being released. :( Owl asked before the movie was released.

Unless someone working on the movie releases the song somewhere, we won't get it. I'd assume it would be the director, and would be inclined to ask him... only he and Charli are dating, so I doubt I'd get anywhere.

Oh no, that's def. news to me. :( I'll ask Owl if he knows anything else..."Lonely Jaguar" is too great to just be abandoned.

Maybe she'll give us at least one of them for free for Valentine's Day, but that might just be another empty fantasy.

I am Charli, I am! :crying:

If no official song release, at least that means a clean version. Although...eh, I might take the DJ's voice over youtube quality.

We'll get the song, instrumental and four remixes (one by MS MR!) on the 3rd of Feb though, so that's not too bad.

Ohhhh yeah all I needed was a date, I had no idea. Perhaps I should follow her on twitter...

Ohhhh yeah all I needed was a date, I had no idea. Perhaps I should follow her on twitter...

Yes, and Instagram.

:uh:

Excited for the instrumental! Not that it's that different from Gold Panda's original, but still.

:teehee:

And a MS MR remix?

:ohmy: That is something to look forward to. I can barely imagine how they would pull it off.

Oh, but Born To Die - Owl told me that Charli told a friend of his that "How Can I" will make the record! Fits with the "second sampler" theory...if only we had "Lonely Jaguar." :(

She is so pretty :flutter:

Also, YASSSS to the return of her crazy iTunes Festival dancing :mariah:

I'm so hyped for the album now, is there an estimated period of release?

I'm new here and I love Charli! The new video is so good, her best one in my opinion.

I really like the other tracks she has released too, but her artwork really bothers me. To death. Her music is so good but nearly all of her covers suck. I don't even have her mix tapes on my iTunes because I think they totally ruin its appearance. I know it sounds weird but am I the only one that feels like that?

really like the other tracks she has released too, but her artwork really bothers me. To death. Her music is so good but nearly all of her covers suck. I don't even have her mix tapes on my iTunes because I think they totally ruin its appearance. I know it sounds weird but am I the only one that feels like that?

wat r u talkin bout the cover 4 hertbreks & ertqukes iz ~flahwles~

But yeah, at least for the mix tapes. However, the cover for You're the One (the one with Stay Away, You're the One & Nuclear Seasons) is amazing.

last.fm