Fluorine

Charli XCX

TIL Huck works in music 

lmao I literally had no clue what he did before reading his thread about Sophie. I was a little shook (even though I shouldn’t be surprised but I thought he had like a profession outside of that field)

50 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

I wonder if any of her SOPHIE album has already been recorded? I know they worked together briefly during Charli era but I wonder if they've worked together since. Would be incredible but also so heartbreaking to hear the last of their collaborations together if they ever get released

maybe they worked together in the Janet album or even during HIFN (i remember Charli saying that she wanted SOPHIE to make a remix for one of the tracks)

10 hours ago, Moon River said:

Some of you need to learn to shut the fuck up.

10 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

have some fucking respect

i totally did not mean that in a harmful way, i’m sorry that it came off like that. i was simply saying that as the last message from my message was nine hours ago, which is normally unusual for this thread. obviously though i didn’t consider the current circumstances when i sent that message, and for that i apologize for my message and i’m sorry for being a dick.

I'm sure Charli was super active just before and after creating HIFL so it's probably she worked with SOPHIE in some or at least a track.

I would love for the PC Music and Hyper Pop scene to do a tribute album to SOPHIE and give the profits to a LGBTT+ organization.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

5 minutes ago, Vulture said:

Because it was AG and not Sophie

Not meaning any harms to the ones updating the masterpost (thanks btw, you're doing God's work :wub:) but I read it there and it seemed suspicious. 

Regarding HOH, i know that when it leaked they said the og was the sped up one, but idk

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

3 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

can you hear me couldve been a hit im sorry :crai:its so upbeat and sad at the same time, my favorite from XCX definitely :rollin:

Are we hearing the same Can You Hear Me? 'Cause it's not upbeat to me at all. It's a midtempo.

But yeah, it's really good :wowcry:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Are we hearing the same Can You Hear Me? 'Cause it's not upbeat to me at all. It's a midtempo.

But yeah, it's really good :wowcry:

if we being honest im bad at detecting tempos, all i know is upbeat and slow songs :party: but spilled

omg and waterfall is literally that bitch, such a collapse :deadbanana:

Just now, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The instrumentals for XCX World really pop off... I Wanna Be With U has gotta be one of the most beautifully produced songs I’ve ever heard. Sophie is truly a genius I’m gonna miss her so much. :( 

omggg i totally forgot about IWBYB :rollin:the music box piano in the song is so good and the buildup throughout the song  :bop: and the vocoded vocals :legend: