Fluorine

Charli XCX

Where did you guys put Up & Down in your collection?

And what about 2bad? It's not super serious or anything, but I feel like it doesn't make sense to have a N1A b-sides album without knowing for sure if any of the leaked songs were intended for it. She was still working on XCX World in the first half of 2017 and N1A didn't quite have "dedicated sessions" in the same way Pop 2 did...

Just thinking out loud here but idk, what do you guys think?

@1000Times Any chance you know whether 2bad was really meant for N1A or not? And do you know when exactly Charli recorded Up & Down?

47 minutes ago, 1000Times said:

Me? No, i'm not willing to share a cell with you and BloomForYou :wink:

imagine defending a hacker :lmao:

Hiiiiii! Can you pls clear up which is the final Bounce pls? Thank you!

34 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Hiiiiii! Can you pls clear up which is the final Bounce pls? Thank you!

They said it already leaked but yeah it would be nice to have an answer about it. All that being said Im using the last one leaked "Sophie final Ref" as ""final""  which sounds very nice and polished imo 

4 hours ago, RoundandRound said:

Should I believe you didn't download any leak ever? Come on... Don't make me laugh.

There are lots of people here trying to be moralists but at the end of the day, they do the same or worse things.

Just like Sis who who always drags people here like if he / she is a model of human being.

I know leaking Charli songs should never had happened but I prefer 1000Times to some other ones that hoards and tease other fans just to prove they have things some others can't.

They continously harrass and black mail producers and remasters to obtain those songs.

So I'm sorry if I choose to defend some user / team that decided to put an end to that situation for most of us here.

i ain’t  reading all that. i’m happy for u tho or sorry that happened 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 hours ago, Waitress said:

i’m just thinking about how the full version of rain over london leaked after this.... i wontumblr_nzs5qwFDOo1v2c2c0o1_500.gifv

how lucky, i even changed my name to rare and got nothing :xcry:

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

2 hours ago, Kurt said:

Where did you guys put Up & Down in your collection?

And what about 2bad? It's not super serious or anything, but I feel like it doesn't make sense to have a N1A b-sides album without knowing for sure if any of the leaked songs were intended for it. She was still working on XCX World in the first half of 2017 and N1A didn't quite have "dedicated sessions" in the same way Pop 2 did...

Just thinking out loud here but idk, what do you guys think?

@1000Times Any chance you know whether 2bad was really meant for N1A or not? And do you know when exactly Charli recorded Up & Down?

It's a N1A outtake. It was recorded in Jan 2017 and then she tweeted about it the next month. She had first mentioned doing a mixtape with songs she'd recently written around that time

BzhmW.png

17 hours ago, Comic said:

hello miss girl how’ve you been haven’t seen you in ages

omg hello ! its been what a year ?? since i left but way more since i was truly active ckljzlks i vividly remember being at a conference in HS and updating this thread cause Taxi had just leaked (or RNR? whatever) LMAO and it's almost 2 years ago at this point

i'm really good actually (pandemic aside lol) kinda fell off the whole charli/marina/lana shtick tbf

i mean i still love them but i got really tired of being an active stan and i've kinda moved on to more alternative stuff like tori amos, fiona apple, etc. 

how have you been?? is the charli thread still the messiest thread on the whole lbs? 

2 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

omg hello ! its been what a year ?? since i left but way more since i was truly active ckljzlks i vividly remember being at a conference in HS and updating this thread cause Taxi had just leaked (or RNR? whatever) LMAO and it's almost 2 years ago at this point

i'm really good actually (pandemic aside lol) kinda fell off the whole charli/marina/lana shtick tbf

i mean i still love them but i got really tired of being an active stan and i've kinda moved on to more alternative stuff like tori amos, fiona apple, etc. 

how have you been?? is the charli thread still the messiest thread on the whole lbs? 

that’s good to hear! I’ve been okay, cut off people and started focusing on me and my job n stuff. girl you have missed sm and so much is happening still :creep: I would say that this thread has been very active than it has ever been