Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, NEXTLIFE said:

I‘m Done > Daddy Knows, I said what I said.:legend:

I never listened to snippets or discord recordings because I would hate to wait for a full leak but I'm perched. 

18 minutes ago, lovemooch said:

I love it demo

I would love that!

39 minutes ago, DaddyATRL said:

I never listened to snippets or discord recordings because I would hate to wait for a full leak but I'm perched. 

Me with white mercedes. had to bop through all the "double u double u double u dot music mafia dot com" and i did!

6 hours ago, Comic said:

manifesting Boyfriend 

I can be your boyfriend :beyonce:

I can teach you how to dance:beyonce:

I can be your boyfriend:beyonce:

even if it’s cheap romance:beyonce:

these are lyrics for sophie’s song boyfriend, the charli one is completely different

also we need attention to leak

Ok i dont know if it’s because I’ve already heard Charli’s version so many times BUT I kinda think Bella’s version of up n down is lowkey better than Charli’s version and it sounds more polished??

I swear I hate Bella Thorne but issa serve

5 hours ago, DaddyATRL said:

After getting the last few leaks I'm convinced we have all of her really great stuff already and the rest will be cute songs to complete the collection but nothing to freak out about It.

Yup, I believe it too. The only ones I'd really wait for are Lightning Bolt and Better Than Your Last Thing, but other than that, I think we've got the major stuff already.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

37 minutes ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

do you guys think there will be a posthumous compilation of sophie and charli's tracks? like they did with Amy Winehouse for example 

I don't know - but I think for now I wouldn't worry about that. It's cool to look forward some more music from SOPHIE, but it's still way recent, I don't think it's proper. Just my opinion.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

40 minutes ago, paradiso said:

so the two versions of bel air that we have are post-sucker and not produced by sophie?

tbh they doesn't sound SOPHIE produced at all

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

This has just been on my mind recently, and honestly, God bless Charli. Like, for her to go thru with releasing some of the work she had ready (Charger and the 1975 collab) with what happened to SOPHIE still being so recent and raw, I can only imagine how much she's going thru rn 

XPo3CNC.jpg

9 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

This has just been on my mind recently, and honestly, God bless Charli. Like, for her to go thru with releasing some of the work she had ready (Charger and the 1975 collab) with what happened to SOPHIE still being so recent and raw, I can only imagine how much she's going thru rn 

Bet she's putting all her heart on all her current/future projects, SOPHIE will be blessing her with creativity and amazingness from heaven

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Harvie Weinstinez said:

do you guys think there will be a posthumous compilation of sophie and charli's tracks? like they did with Amy Winehouse for example 

Probably not. She worked with way more people than Charli. I think it's more likely they'll eventually release the album she was sitting on at the time of her death with proceeds going to trans rights organizations 

BzhmW.png