Fluorine

Charli XCX

6 minutes ago, princessdollie said:

EvQAhsUWYA4JD-z?format=jpg&name=largecharli on her way to a dance studio we getting a new video soon probably omfg also... her pussy looks so juicy and fat...moist queen 

Almost liked this until I read that last sentence :creep3: I have to leave this God forsaken forum istg

XPo3CNC.jpg

omg i didn’t know it was vroom vroom anniversary yesterday. there’s a tweet out there from me somewhere after listening to trophy for the first time totally trashing it and saying it sounded like a black eyed peas reject or something LMAOOOOO now it’s absolutely one of my all time favorite charli tracks. i was in high school when vroom vroom dropped and my music knowledge at the time was absolute trash. vroom vroom kinda the game changer for me when it came to ACTUALLY listening to music past just hearing a song and having it be this kind of experience you can have with sounds and really diving into other genres of music <3

On 2/21/2021 at 7:34 PM, rockwellfckingnorman said:

is 1000times back or did they just pop in to clear their name :party: it was nice seeing you ? come back soon!

They didn't clear their name they're responsible for the 2020 Charli XCX email breach and mass leaking in 2021. I hope she will speak out about this malicious hacker posting her private emails on dbree & all her hard work. :popcorn:

Seems 1000Times is also targeting SOPHIE now.

17 minutes ago, Sis said:

They didn't clear their name they're responsible for the 2020 Charli XCX email breach and mass leaking in 2021. I hope she will speak out about this malicious hacker posting her private emails on dbree & all her hard work. :popcorn:

Seems 1000Times is also targeting SOPHIE now.

help? omg....

21 minutes ago, Hattie said:

there's no Danny L Harle/PC Music thread and everyone here collects leaks of Charli's collaborators :w8ing:

can't you... make a thread

also there was a pc music thread 

enjoy

EDIT: looking at the pc thread now and its so funny seeing some people who bashed it eventually becoming regulars on this thread

4 hours ago, princessdollie said:

charli on her way to a dance studio we getting a new video soon probably omfg also... her pussy looks so juicy and fat...moist queen 

not her xcx cooch being discussed here :rip: