Fluorine

Charli XCX

5 hours ago, Sis said:

They didn't clear their name they're responsible for the 2020 Charli XCX email breach and mass leaking in 2021. I hope she will speak out about this malicious hacker posting her private emails on dbree & all her hard work. :popcorn:

Seems 1000Times is also targeting SOPHIE now.

Why are you projecting yourself onto me? :lmao:

I haven't posted anything like that and it's actually you and BloomForYou the ones who have hurt her the most so far :w8ing:

P.S. Let SOPHIE rest in peace, please.

at first i was ready to believe miss 1000 times was charli herself (or close enough), but seeing the posts on the sophie forum, i know someone on the team wouldn't engage like that

but asides from that, we do stan them for giving the girls, gays, and theys everything they want this year.
as long as nothing is spoiledt for upcoming releases (eg janet album), i am at peace

12 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Thank you, qt. Hope you're OK and also hoping for them to stop harassing you and whoever is involved in this mess. I guess you almost emptying their folders made them angy :smirk:, so they resorted to the SOPHIE drama... again.

I don't think so. she probably has a bunch of songs that we haven't listened yet
anyways they're really mad cuz miss 1000 times has leaked a lot of bops and now we're fat and blessed

19 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Thank you, qt. Hope you're OK and also hoping for them to stop harassing you and whoever is involved in this mess. I guess you almost emptying their folders made them angy :smirk:, so they resorted to the SOPHIE drama... again.

I am, thanks bestie:kiss3:

It's funny to see how pressed they get over files that don't even belong to them :w8ing:

7 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

I don't think so. she probably has a bunch of songs that we haven't listened yet
anyways they're really mad cuz miss 1000 times has leaked a lot of bops and now we're fat and blessed

Their folders will never be empty since they're hacking her and many other artists all the time :rip: