Fluorine

Charli XCX

supergroup?? is it delusional to think it will be more than just that one song? or is it actually a one song thing?? so confused.. but either way, i'm living :party::party::party:

edit: imagine charli actually forming a group like that lsd sia thing with someone from pc gang or even not, if it didn't overshadow her solo career i'd be here for it one hundred percent

these illustrations for Spinning were done by Hideyuki Tanaka. I'm sure he was involved in the music video too. He did some amazing stuff for Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.

Who agrees we need more songs like That's the Way We Live and Special Something? I'm loving the unknown vocalists and StarGate production.

Also said this somewhere else a few days ago but Can't Shake It's bridge samples TTWWL's bridge :)

AND I WANNA COME BY CAUSE I LEFT MY, LEFT MY, LEFT MY CHARGER...
tenor.gif

BUT I DON’T WANNA GO BACK, IT’LL MAKE IT, MAKE IT, MAKE IT HARDER...

tenor.gif

SHOULD BE BY THE BEDSIDE, AND I’M RIGHT ON THE LEFT SIDE, YEAH...

tenor.gif

BUT THAT’LL MAKE IT, MAKE IT, MAKE IT HARDER...

tenor.gif

j14CYJi.png

i wonder if this smashes if they'll do what they did during charli era with 1999 and decide to make it the lead single (despite probably going with something else had the collaboration not done well)

personally i HATE when artists start an era/lead single as a collab but we'll have to see if it serves thursday :hooker:

13 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

i wonder if this smashes if they'll do what they did during charli era with 1999 and decide to make it the lead single (despite probably going with something else had the collaboration not done well)

But 1999 was her song ft. Troye, this one is No Rome ft. Charli & 1975

5 hours ago, Voignamir said:

edit: imagine charli actually forming a group like that lsd sia thing with someone from pc gang or even not, if it didn't overshadow her solo career i'd be here for it one hundred percent

Charli/Kim Petras/Dylan Brady:makeup:

wait a minute hold on

11 hours ago, One with the Gods said:

Who agrees we need more songs like That's the Way We Live and Special Something? I'm loving the unknown vocalists and StarGate production.

Is it crack?

4 hours ago, drewby said:

I got news for you hunny. It won't, but that's OK

It might do well in the UK. We might get to see them on stage together at some point this year.