Fluorine

Charli XCX

20 minutes ago, joejoejoejoey said:

the alternate universe where 1999 - EASYFUN Remix is the full song and was the official release version :hooker: I'M  A DREAMAAAHHHHHH

I replaced the original with that remix on Charli and to me it fits so much better. same with the Dylan Brady remix of bioyl

4 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

A. G.'s going to release a SC exclusive compilation on the 12th that also features Charli. Watch out for the 'Spinning' remix coming early...

tumblr_mf00jmTNh41qma32qo3_250.gif

Here's for hoping for a brand new song.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 hours ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

do we not have the 14 album in flac? thats kinda sad

Uh... I think the one I got was FLAC. Remember passing it through Spek and it was legit. But I deleted the FLAC (too heavy) and conserved only the m4a format that I converted from those :derpna: It was not exclusive shit or anything, I remember asking for a masterpost a couple years ago and it was included.

EDIT: Now I don't even know where the hell did I leave my 14 folder,. Was going to post it but I don't have it at hand, sorry :(

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Uh... I think the one I got was FLAC. Remember passing it through Spek and it was legit. But I deleted the FLAC (too heavy) and conserved only the m4a format that I converted from those :derpna: It was not exclusive shit or anything, I remember asking for a masterpost a couple years ago and it was included.

EDIT: Now I don't even know where the hell did I leave my 14 folder,. Was going to post it but I don't have it at hand, sorry :(

omg alright then thank you for your help anyways :toofunny: no shade but i kinda hate when masterposts convert wavs to mp3s or dont at least add the lossless file 

20 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

omg alright then thank you for your help anyways :toofunny: no shade but i kinda hate when masterposts convert wavs to mp3s or dont at least add the lossless file 

Yeah I know. If I find the FLAC again I'll make sure to send it your way! It must be also somwhere in the web too.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, drewby said:

Not sure about FLAC but we have the WAV files

same thing just compressed

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Yeah I know. If I find the FLAC again I'll make sure to send it your way! It must be also somwhere in the web too.

9 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

https://we.tl/t-7s3LpY21Nl

imagine listening to !Franchesckaar! in a mp3 :makeup:

thank you!

2 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

OMFG

So young and so wise.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde