Fluorine

Charli XCX

On 3/14/2021 at 1:37 PM, dance4u said:

i realized this too but wondered if i wish is like an og mixtape type song like how she used to sample instrumental songs? idk

Perhaps that song is recent and it's a remix of Flume's track they did for fun (like c2.0)

Flume-Charli-XCX-Collab-1.png

What if i wish is an outtake of how i'm feeling now:fabcat: Now that I listen to it again, I really think it has the same aesthetic of the record lol

Ngl I had no idea Ava Max had more songs than SBP, I thought she was just one of those one hit wonder people who come out with one song and disappear, I haven’t even heard that song in years lmao I don’t mind if she collabs with Charli tho, Charli has songs with Rita Snora I’m sure we’d survive an Ava collab

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, xcxc said:

Perhaps that song is recent and it's a remix of Flume's track they did for fun (like c2.0)

Flume-Charli-XCX-Collab-1.png

What if i wish is an outtake of how i'm feeling now:fabcat: Now that I listen to it again, I really think it has the same aesthetic of the record lol

maybe, we don't know

27 minutes ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

how can it be a "pop 2 2018 session" when pop 2 came out in 2017 :lmao:

I know... That's why I put it Allegedly, but maybe it's in fact 2018?

Is this a new song?

22 minutes ago, RoundandRound said:

what is this?¿ Is it new?

https://dbree.org/v/60508a

NEW LOW (allegedly POP 2 sessions)

This doesn’t even sound like a Pop 2 songs? Pop 2 has much more synths and melodies and stuff going on nothing like this  

23 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

The way she put that little XCX6 Easter egg in the Spinning video, since that will be her first album without Atlantic.... and it was on the submarine in the Atlantic Ocean?

Her mind :oprah:

She's no longer with Atlantic?! what's her new label?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

True Romance
Sucker
Number 1 Angel
Pop2
Charli
How I'm Feeling Now

Those are 6 albums (I believe she's counting those two mixtapes as separate albums, unless she sees them as one unified album/experience?)

Shouldn't it be her next album XCX7 then?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

ngl i'm kinda disappointed with the animation because i thought we were going to see the real charli in that orange look on set she posted a while ago, maybe it was just a fashion collab after all... nonetheless, it's a cute video with some cool easter eggs :prettyhurts:

16 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

True Romance
Sucker
Number 1 Angel
Pop2
Charli
How I'm Feeling Now

Those are 6 albums (I believe she's counting those two mixtapes as separate albums, unless she sees them as one unified album/experience?)

Shouldn't it be her next album XCX7 then?

Even though she considers the mixtapes as albums technically, Charli the album was largely considered XCX3 so HIFN would be XCX4, and her next album would be XCX5 right?

XPo3CNC.jpg

4 minutes ago, alkolmoldah said:

Even though she considers the mixtapes as albums technically, Charli the album was largely considered XCX3 so HIFN would be XCX4, and her next album would be XCX5 right?

yeah... i'm super confused.

I mean, her discography is pretty crazy:

14 (self-released)
Heartbreaks and Earthquakes (mixtape)
Super Ultra (mixtape)
True Romance (debut album)
Sucker (second album)
XCX World (shelved album)
Number 1 Angel (mixtape)
Pop2 (mixtape)
XCX3 (shelved album)
Charli (third album)
How I'm Feeling Now (fourth album)

The Popstatic/Janet album would be the official 5th album, not XCX6
And if she's including N1A and P2 as side A and side B of a "same album" then the next album would really be XCX6, I think Charli has always seen both mixtapes as a one big era.

26 minutes ago, Honeysuckle said:

ngl i'm kinda disappointed with the animation because i thought we were going to see the real charli in that orange look on set she posted a while ago, maybe it was just a fashion collab after all... nonetheless, it's a cute video with some cool easter eggs :prettyhurts:

I wanted so hard to see her dancing like crazy in that cute outfit