Fluorine

Charli XCX

13 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

You're aware that Screw it Up is actually called Spliff in My Ear and Like a Glock is Problematic Song right?

this ain't true lmaoooo it's called like a glock :lmao:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

this ain't true lmaoooo it's called like a glock :lmao:

Well BZ said it was Problematic Song. Idk what happened after it I've been distant, AND I just saw the Genius page for the song got renamed to Pop It. Everybody has a different title to tell

4 minutes ago, One with the Gods said:

Well BZ said it was Problematic Song. Idk what happened after it I've been distant, AND I just saw the Genius page for the song got renamed to Pop It. Everybody has a different title to tell

the file leaked as "problematic song" cause leakers are trolls. do you really think she would call a song like that? :rip:

42 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

the file leaked as "problematic song" cause leakers are trolls. do you really think she would call a song like that? :rip:

Oh nvm I'm dumb yeah the name BZ confirmed was different, I just misremembered, I think he said it's actually called "Pop It". I need to go find the post

edit: yup the confirmed title is "Pop It"!

Edited by One with the Gods

1 minute ago, One with the Gods said:

Oh nvm I'm dumb yeah the name BZ confirmed was different, I just misremembered, I think he said it's actually called "Pop It". I need to go find the post

edit: yup the confirmed the title is "Pop It"!

no you're not dumb, it's just common to get things wrong since everyone lies and trolls. we could never know ahah

Just now, Nightmare said:

no you're not dumb, it's just common to get things wrong since everyone lies and trolls. we could never know ahah

Yeah I'm sorry, there's just too much info and song titles. I'm misremembering things sometimes

1 hour ago, One with the Gods said:

You're aware that Screw it Up is actually called Spliff in My Ear and Like a Glock is Problematic Song right?

you’re aware I can name the files in my library whatever I want right? :smokes3:

14417469274.gif

11 minutes ago, Yes To Heaven said:

NEW XCX Leaks

https://dbree.org/v/7349d6  (this was previously known as Highway, I think it is the same situation with TPNO)

https://dbree.org/v/660901 IHATG (HIFN  outtake). Wonder if we will get 2hot so that we have all the outtakes from HIFN.

Also Breathe Me Out (or something like that), that one hasn't leaked right? 

8nl2OpX.png