Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 minutes ago, Queen Lizzy said:

she was just with tove lo, imagine if this shit goes to *ddison *ae

I personally don’t like Addison Rae at all either, especially the way she acts and her TikToks.

BUT, there is always a possibility she will create bomb ass music, definitely with a good producer, influences like Charli and Tove Lo. Like that would honestly be soooo cool

50 minutes ago, Sugartears said:

I found another titles on this same website such as "Ladder" and "Nasty French", both produced by MNEK.

We've known about an entire album's worth of XCX/MNEK songs and their titles via copyright registrations since pre-True Romance

BzhmW.png

7 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

i wonder what xcx5 will be called ... i remember when the how im feeling now titled leaked and how i expected the cover to give me natasha bedingfield vibes but instead its charli being too lazy to do the laundry

I'm getting the vibes that it will have something to do will hell/the underworld/the devil based on how she's been teasing the era so far

35 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Off topic but what site are you using? 

ISWC Repertoire, i will try to search in another repertoires that I know tomorrow.

UAmFDOp.png

Am I the only one that hopes Charli stays with a major label, after this final contracted album? I’m sure she’ll be fine regardless of what she does, but she seems to be reaching for a larger audience with this next era, and I honestly hope that continues.

It’s almost like she’s working in those more experimental bubblegum bass and left field synth-pop vibes into a bigger and more commercial sound, based on What U Want and Don’t Think Twice... they remind me quite a bit of Gone but with a more mainstream appeal. It IS very kind of Michael/Janet Jackson! ...but now.

I just hope she rides this momentum! :defeated:

46 minutes ago, Heartmachine said:

Am I the only one that hopes Charli stays with a major label, after this final contracted album? I’m sure she’ll be fine regardless of what she does, but she seems to be reaching for a larger audience with this next era, and I honestly hope that continues.

It’s almost like she’s working in those more experimental bubblegum bass and left field synth-pop vibes into a bigger and more commercial sound, based on What U Want and Don’t Think Twice... they remind me quite a bit of Gone but with a more mainstream appeal. It IS very kind of Michael/Janet Jackson! ...but now.

I just hope she rides this momentum! :defeated:

Tbh I really think she should stay with a major label (as long as she can decide what to do with her songs whenever she wants). With all the XCX mess, fans got really pissed with her label for delaying the album but tbh she was able to deliver such a huge amount of songs in the style she wanted since then. I just wish she had more promo idk

22 hours ago, Queen Lizzy said:

she was just with tove lo, imagine if this shit goes to *ddison *ae

tbh on this topic I honestly don't care who she sells her songs to, the hits she's sold have help keep her afloat when her label was MIA or dragging their feet.