Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, xcxfan1 said:

WHY DID BELLA THORNE GET UP AND DOWN I JUST HEARD HER SHITTY ASS DEMO WHY WHY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

all i kno is tht she was working with danny harle but why would he give it to her what the fuck

Timothy Luke on Twitter: "New .pngs for Charli's *Number 1 Angel* out today  + shiny website: https://t.co/Y8qrQenHtu, shout @agcook404 CD and  @NOTCOUNTERFEIT the font… https://t.co/APb3xBy4hl"

this?

Yeah like that but without the background and stuff but I can just crop that. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, willfoshizzle said:

NOT SNL STEALING GIRLS NIGHT OUT !!!!!!!!!

isnt it holiday by madonna tho….

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

7 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

whew

true romance angels yes bitch :hottie:

Lana Del Rey Ultraviolence GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

So I guess its gonna be Charli 2.0. She was seen collabing with everyone and making so many songs in 2018-2019 and then chose 15 of the tracks made. So I guess this album will be released at the end of this year

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Charger (Remix) is one of the best songs Charli has ever been featured on and I see basically no one talking about it, it's so good, that's what I call "pop perfection", cute, simple, a bop and Charli's verse is so good too