Fluorine

Charli XCX

3 hours ago, wahyun said:

Charger (Remix) is one of the best songs Charli has ever been featured on and I see basically no one talking about it, it's so good, that's what I call "pop perfection", cute, simple, a bop and Charli's verse is so good too

Charger, ringtone and bitches are the holy trinity of charli features :flutter: 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

1000 times, our boyfriend, i got you and never felt better her best unreleased yup yup

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

24 minutes ago, markiemarbles98 said:

Does anyone have a link to I Got You? I've never heard it before and I can't find it by searching here or on dbree

https://dbree.org/v/106c9a

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

16 minutes ago, xcxc said:

Do we have any studio snipped of Lipgloss feat. Brooke? Did they ever recorded her vocals?

When she performed she was singing over the track, so the studio version is probably lost somewhere

2 hours ago, Ceremonials said:

wait the last post on her story mentioning a wrap party ? you think she's filmed a mv ?? or maybe album shoot 

I didn’t even notice that. I doubt an album shoot if she is planning on recording more tracks next month. I would love another monthly drop situation right now while we wait for the lead/album. I don’t think it will be soon since there doesn’t seem to be any promo lined up. 

I can’t believe she’s come back to the UK, she isn’t on any summer festival line ups right now. It is time she enjoyed herself after being so unproblematic during Covid. 

They are playing Alone Together at this festival in a few weeks though. 

https://sheffdocfest.com/attend/tickets-passes

8 minutes ago, Lukeb said:

I didn’t even notice that. I doubt an album shoot if she is planning on recording more tracks next month. I would love another monthly drop situation right now while we wait for the lead/album. I don’t think it will be soon since there doesn’t seem to be any promo lined up. 

I can’t believe she’s come back to the UK, she isn’t on any summer festival line ups right now. It is time she enjoyed herself after being so unproblematic during Covid. 

They are playing Alone Together at this festival in a few weeks though. 

https://sheffdocfest.com/attend/tickets-passes

I just purchased it, the documentary is only £5 and it streams from 6th June. There’s a cinema option too, I would have gone to see it at the cinema but I’m on holiday at the time :(

14 hours ago, FellReallyHard4U said:

do you guys think were close to the first single for the new album 

kinda can't imagine her performing at that pride event and not officially performing a new single