Fluorine

Charli XCX

Speaking of all these SOPHIE tracks, literally my dream is getting a zip with all the Charli/SOPHIE tracks unedited and in HQ.

I mean, I’m not crazy right? I swear Helium, Cool Enough, World’s Best Dancer, Why You Looking At Me, Higher, We Don’t Need A Reason, etc. etc. have all been edited some way. I think half of these songs just have like a second cut off the end so they end abruptly? Lmao. And then they’re just generally LQ sounding… :(

1 hour ago, LMAlejandro said:

Here's my TPNO. I did what I could with a 128kbps acapella and instrumental :crossed:

https://dbree.org/v/60bebf

Thank you for this *_* I always loved the way the track sounded over this Ice Cakes instrumental. \

Also thanks to whomever leaked the yu for me demo. It is amazing and I wish Charli kept it for herself!!!

Still hoping for 2Hot if it's not don't think twice. 

38 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Mixing No Angel Sophie version gleamy pop aesthetic sound with the dark vibe of vroom vroom ep :wtf:

It works perfect with HBHG, R&R and TKO added to the mix, I really don't get any dark vibe abot VV besides Secret lol

8nl2OpX.png

8 minutes ago, WhiteDress123 said:

Maybe it's happening, idk if it's real

https://dbree.org/v/bf9d66

we already had that snippet in hq

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

okay hear me out, she used to talk about how she wants to go all out pop and wear wigs and stuff for the new album, what if she plans on pretty much making it her whole persona during that era and was planning this appearance ahead with the wig :flop:

charli is gonna be a guest judge on all stars 6!! that's what her blonde wig moment was for lmao. hopefully we get a vroom vroom lip sync!

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif